Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

Just to make it clear to people, I simply asked for an actual number please don't use my question as a means to complain and whine like dragonisser has stated it's a stress test whilst I still hold my opinion of attempting to logon at the moment as pointless it's natural they aren't currently able to hold thousands of people.

Like me just find something else to do in the meantime and try again once a new dev post is made/ an update happens.

Good evening skylords and skyladys,
dear developers,
First of all I would like to thank you a lot for all your efforts in bringing back this Incredible game!!

I had the pleasure of coming through the LogIn turbulences since yesterdax and played two missions. I have really missed this game! Thank you!!

The reason I´m writing right now is that it so happened my new Laptop arrived today and even though the game worked perfectly on my old and slow laptop, on the new laptop it answers with the following error message: "TNF: ErrorInitializingDirectXFallback"

Due to the fact this is a brand new Laptop I´m quite sure the DirectX is fine and up to date. 
Does someone have an Idea how to solve this.

Thank you very much in Advance
Michael

Just now, IceBargest said:

Good evening skylords and skyladys,
dear developers,
First of all I would like to thank you a lot for all your efforts in bringing back this Incredible game!!

I had the pleasure of coming through the LogIn turbulences since yesterdax and played two missions. I have really missed this game! Thank you!!

The reason I´m writing right now is that it so happened my new Laptop arrived today and even though the game worked perfectly on my old and slow laptop, on the new laptop it answers with the following error message: "TNF: ErrorInitializingDirectXFallback"

Due to the fact this is a brand new Laptop I´m quite sure the DirectX is fine and up to date. 
Does someone have an Idea how to solve this.

Thank you very much in Advance
Michael

You will need DirectX 9: http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/4/A/84A35BF1-DAFE-4AE8-82AF-AD2AE20B6B14/directx_Jun2010_redist.exe

BigHugeLarge likes this

- downloaded the game and extracted it into one folder.

- downloaded the updater and extracted it into the same folder.

- started "SkylordsRebornUpdater" and the program crashes after creating some files with the error shown below:

I already downloaded the "Visual C++ Redistributable Packages" (someone recommended it), doesnt help. (I have a 64 bit system). Please help!

Unbenannt.jpg

8 hours ago, felkin said:

thank u guys so much for doing this. also will there be 4k support? game's interface and text looks very small (login screen too), if i set the game to 1920x1080 aliasing appears and everything looks pretty ugly (other games too), normal 1080p screen looks much better

B484D538-7840-4414-9BDF-203292003D26.png

4k max settings ^

bump

On 9/6/2018 at 11:20 AM, Extremer002 said:

my problem it´s shot me that msvcr120.dll not find anybody can help me?

yes here is what you can do:

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/best-solutions-to-fix-msvcr120-dll-is-missing-in-windows/#Solution1

try the first option with the C++ :)

1 hour ago, LGDpower said:

We are 2

tried getting in once and im sooo happy that i got to paste some units on the screen for 1 min and got disconnected again :D:D

im looking forward to play a full game 

1 hour ago, felkin said:

bump

It's already covered in a few posts. You can check it in "Known issues" pinned at the top of this topic.

Receiving this message just means that a lot of people are attempting to connect to the server at the same time. Resulting in a timeout.

7 minutes ago, felder said:

- downloaded the game and extracted it into one folder.

- downloaded the updater and extracted it into the same folder.

- started "SkylordsRebornUpdater", but nothing happens

Does it give you an error message at all?

5 minutes ago, Will90234 said:

Just look in the Battleforge file where you extracted the .rar stuff (the game and the updater). If it isn't there, extract it again and make sure your antivirus is turned off.

Following files are in the folder

battleforge files.png

18 minutes ago, BigBoss said:

I waited so long for this... just to find out that it doesn't support 32-bit systems. Why no love for 32-bit?! Why?

Are you planning to make it work on 32-bit systems or should we all just buy new PCs?

32bit has nothing to do with your PC, its your OS which needs to be 64-bit. Also who on earth still uses an 32-bit OS?

20 minutes ago, BigBoss said:

I waited so long for this... just to find out that it doesn't support 32-bit systems. Why no love for 32-bit?! Why?

Are you planning to make it work on 32-bit systems or should we all just buy new PCs?

Everything works fine for me and other people too. Just change ur OS.

4 hours ago, Demonshaw said:

Je comprends que les développeurs ne nous doivent rien, mais ce serait bien de savoir combien de joueurs sont capables de jouer à la fois, si leur nombre est élevé, mais que cela ne vaut que pour les 200- 400 points de plus que cela devient une perte de temps pour essayer de se connecter.

I agree

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!