What do you Love?

Asraiel

Simple Topic just answer the Question:

What do you Love?

If its only a single thing or many doesnt matter its you peronal thing.

To all posters if you want to respond to something that someone love stay in the positive section, we dont wanna se any negative respons on someones preferances for example:

someone does love listening to Justin Beaver 

so you may resond that you to love to do this 

but we dont want to see responds like i hate him or are you stupid or so. that has nothing to do with the topic at all.

hope for many shares and maybe you find someone with the same intrest or love 

i make a start here:

i Love Mars icecream and blood pumping beats

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Upoo said:

My fiancee, my 2 dogs, my 5 cats.
Games (they keep me healthy)

Pizza, cheese bread (something only who lives in brasil can understand)

I just searched up Brazilian cheese bread and it looks so tasty! There’s something similar in Germany called käsebrötchen but it looks nowhere as good 

2 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

I just searched up Brazilian cheese bread and it looks so tasty! There’s something similar in Germany called käsebrötchen but it looks nowhere as good 

Cheese bread is something very unique ....
The "flour" that is used has a very laborious preparation, and those of good quality are usually made on farms by small farmers, so it is difficult to acquire.
For me it is easy to acquire, because I live in a small town and here several still produce the flour by hand.
But ... every time I make the "family recipe" I end up eating from 20 to 30 .... haha

• 1 year later...
On 7/16/2019 at 1:25 AM, Upoo said:

Cheese bread is something very unique ....
The "flour" that is used has a very laborious preparation, and those of good quality are usually made on farms by small farmers, so it is difficult to acquire.
For me it is easy to acquire, because I live in a small town and here several still produce the flour by hand.
But ... every time I make the "family recipe" I end up eating from 20 to 30 .... haha

Cadê os brasileiros no jogo, não acho nenhum
Where are the Brazilians in the game, I don't think any