Forum game take the hill

Eddio

How about a new forum game I found?

Let's say someone created a hill everyone wants the hill cause having it makes you rich and famous. So of course everyone tries to conquer it.

The Rules:

-You may use any means to take the hill form the previous owner >:D  (quote the previous owner).

-Nothing is off limits you may assume you have "helpers" to move large objects or otherwise co-ordinate or synchronize your actions but try to rely on yourself.

-Don't destroy the hil please :/ .

-End your post with "I now have the hill".

-After you take the hill you can put down one and only one defense mechanism for other to destroy or evade.

-You cannot conquer the hill with a way used previously.

I'll start 

I sat back and watched as the creator of the hill had finished his work and clmibed to the top op his hill. As soon as I got to the top I sneaked up to  the creator who was sitting outside on top of the hill. I hit him on the head with a candy bar. He fell down so  I  pushed him in a barrel and rolled the barrel down the hill. Afterwards I put down some lights to see if anybody was coming up.

I  now have the hill.

(looking forward to creative ways to take the hill).

1 hour ago, Eddio said:

I'll start 

I sat back and watched as the creator of the hill had finished his work and clmibed to the top op his hill. As soon as I got to the top I sneaked up to  the creator who was sitting outside on top of the hill. I hit him on the head with a candy bar. He fell down so  I  pushed him in a barrel and rolled the barrel down the hill. Afterwards I put down some lights to see if anybody was coming up.

I  now have the hill.

(looking forward to creative ways to take the hill).

Not sure how it works...

I take my shoffel and start digging a tunnel. After days of work, I leave the tunnel at the top und push Eddio down. It is a funny roling human down the hill. As i conquered it, I set up glasses. No one would fight a person wearing glasses.

I now have the hill.

Is it right?

7 minutes ago, LetsEinfallslos002 said:

Not sure how it works...

I take my shoffel and start digging a tunnel. After days of work, I leave the tunnel at the top und push Eddio down. It is a funny roling human down the hill. As i conquered it, I set up glasses. No one would fight a person wearing glasses.

I now have the hill.

Is it right?

It sure is correct but nobody should be able to use the tunnel now so let's just say it collapsed after you went out of it. And it didn't damage the hill (we don't want the hill to be destroyed :)

Also now nobody will be able to dig a tunnel so more coming in from below >:D

Edited by Eddio

45 minutes ago, LetsEinfallslos002 said:

I now have the hill.

After hours of thinking a bright idea dawns me! I set up a huge wind turbine and blow off you and your glasses. I climb the hill and set up a big tower on top of the hill and get in.

I now have the hill.

Edited by Lukaznid
spelling

42 minutes ago, Lukaznid said:

After hours of thinking a bright idea dawns me! I set up a huge wind turbine and blow off you and your glasses. I climb the hill and set up a big tower on top of the hill and get in.

I now have the hill.

I get a construct to blow up you and your tower.

I then build a massive base on the hill fit with AA guns, AT guns, AP guns, infantry, tanks and lots of shamans to heal people.

I also place a massive melon on the hill to show my dominance.

I now own the hill. 

56 minutes ago, ThomasMann said:

I then build a massive base on the hill fit with AA guns, AT guns, AP guns, infantry, tanks and lots of shamans to heal people.

I now own the hill. 

Ehm that is kinda more than one and only one defense... but never mind now gonna take it down >:D

57 minutes ago, ThomasMann said:

I now own the hill. 

As time passes the giant melon rots and breaks apart spilling al over the hill making all guns useless it also covers all infantry and shamans. 

I ride up the hill with a sled pulled by giant omnivoric rabbits.

As soon as I am on the top all the rabbits run to the infantry and shamans and start eating the rotting melon and start biting the infantry and shamans. 

Scared and in pain they all run down the hill.

I disable the other defenses and summon a harvester for defense.

I now have the hill.

4 minutes ago, Ladadoos said:

I arrived at the hill and before I knew it everyone had ran away.
I climbed the hill. I sat down.

I now have the hill.

Am I doing it right :kappa: ?

You are making it a bit to easy how did you make them  go away is your face that scary? :kappa::kappa:

But technically if you had a way to get rid of the harvester it wouldn't be wrong.;)

Although now nobody can use that way to get the hill.

Got to get rid of the easy ways first right?

17 minutes ago, Ladadoos said:

I arrived at the hill and before I knew it everyone had ran away.
I climbed the hill. I sat down.

I now have the hill.

Am I doing it right :kappa: ?

Very well. I Come to you and ask you nicely to leave (pretty please). You get up and are on your way.

I buy and deploy a lot of guard dogs. 

I now own the hill.

2 minutes ago, Lukaznid said:

Very well. I Come to you and ask you nicely to leave (pretty please). You get up and are on your way.

I buy and deploy a lot of guard dogs. 

I now own the hill.

I see the dogs and i throw a bone away so the dogs try to find it.

Than i headbutt you and you forget why youre there and just go away.

Now i own the hill.

Now theres a worldbreaker gun on top of the hill.

32 minutes ago, Riviute said:

I see the dogs and i throw a bone away so the dogs try to find it.

Than i headbutt you and you forget why youre there and just go away.

Now i own the hill.

Now theres a worldbreaker gun on top of the hill.

Together with a group of Sunstriders I came to the hill and suppressed your Worldbreaker gun.

I climb on top of the hill and I hire some private detectives and bodyguards to protect me

Now I am king of the hill

(this game is originally called 'King of the hill', it's an old game but still really fun)

19 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Together with a group of Sunstriders I came to the hill and suppressed your Worldbreaker gun.

I climb on top of the hill and I hire some private detectives and bodyguards to protect me

Now I am king of the hill

(this game is originally called 'King of the hill', it's an old game but still really fun)

Working very hard I earned a lot of money.

I used the money to buy a tank and to bribe the detectives and bodyguards to fight for me.

As I drive to the top of the hill in my tank I order the detectives and bodyguards to take you far away from the hill.

After that I summon a wild @Ladadoos for defense.

I now have the hill.

3 hours ago, Eddio said:

Working very hard I earned a lot of money.

I used the money to buy a tank and to bribe the detectives and bodyguards to fight for me.

As I drive to the top of the hill in my tank I order the detectives and bodyguards to take you far away from the hill.

After that I summon a wild @Ladadoos for defense.

I now have the hill.

Ow god... a wild Ladadoos for defense. Thats hard...

In my journey back to the hill, I buy a lot of pudding! :ladadoos:

After a while, I gathered so much pudding that I can succesfully lure Ladadoos away from the hill, with the pudding as bait.

Back on the hill, I build a castle of pudding in my defense.

Now I am king of the hill.

21 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Ow god... a wild Ladadoos for defense. Thats hard...

In my journey back to the hill, I buy a lot of pudding! :ladadoos:

After a while, I gathered so much pudding that I can succesfully lure Ladadoos away from the hill, with the pudding as bait.

Back on the hill, I build a castle of pudding in my defense.

Seeing as pudding is good, I come up the hill and eat the whole pudding castle! Yum! You walk away in disappointment, seeing as how you've lost all of your pudding.

E: I build an orbital death ray to protect me. sry i fotgot

I now own the hill.

P.S. He did say to say "I am now king of the hill" so imma stick with that

Edited by Lukaznid

8 hours ago, Lukaznid said:

Seeing as pudding is good, I come up the hill and eat the whole pudding castle! Yum! You walk away in disappointment, seeing as how you've lost all of your pudding.

I now own the hill.

great defence you got there 

On 21-6-2016 at 8:53 AM, Lukaznid said:

E: I build an orbital death ray to protect me. sry i fotgot

I now own the hill.

Seeing how a orbital death ray has to charge after it fires I send a clown up the hill to take the hit.

After the clown got killed by the death ray I ran up the hill and start showing dank memes you get so annoyed that you run far away from the hill.

I hire two dat boi's for defense (o shit whaddup).

I now have the hill.

12 hours ago, Eddio said:

Seeing how a orbital death ray has to charge after it fires I send a clown up the hill to take the hit.

After the clown got killed by the death ray I ran up the hill and start showing dank memes you get so annoyed that you run far away from the hill.

I hire two dat boi's for defense (o shit whaddup).

I now have the hill.

Ow shit... Did you actually meant to send a clown up to take the hit? Or a clone? ... That first one would be brutal.

I hire a very old war veteran. The old man does not know what dank memes are and only speak the language of guns and bullets. He shoots everything apart and you, but only you, could just escape and ran to the horizon.

As defence I buy a massive machine gun turret, and I let the war veteran mount it.

Edited by SilenceKiller99

I use a catapult to fire Werther's Original's onto the hill, the veteran being old has no choice but to leave his post and start collecting the small hardened candy 'crack for pensioners' and while he is happily popping them into the toothless hole he just removed his dentures from I sneak up to the machine gun and plug the barrel with a magic cork. When the veteran returns i stand in front and taunt him into opening fire thus causing the gun to backfire rendering both useless. I then proceed to set up projectors everywhere and 'Rick Roll' you till you can take it no longer and run screaming from the hill.

I deploy my cloaking device and cloak the entire hill.

I now have the hill.

In my best Jack Nicholson impersination I yell "you want the hill, you can't even see the hill"

I take a journey through a Black Hole into a Parallel Universe in which the hill was never taken by anyone before - but anything else remains the same.

I now own the hill.

I set up undetectable traps for defense.

30 minutes ago, Treim said:

I take a journey through a Black Hole into a Parallel Universe in which the hill was never taken by anyone before - but anything else remains the same.

I now own the hill.

I set up undetectable traps for defense.

I use a height jumping stick to pole over your traps and onto the top of the hill! You are shocked and fall down triggering all your traps.

I set up a candy shop to distract invaders at the bottom of the hill.

I now own the hill