The Shipping Thread

I think that Null is unique, is bot and it is third sex. Or is female becouse Null created him as female. It is very hard to get his gender when you don't have photo and heard only few his texts, but his text "You are noone to me" sound like girl that doesn't want to go with me on the date.

@Shotty & @Dallarian

For those interested. I once made a Skype assistant bot, which was modelled as female. Was kinda funny will probably remake it alittle more advanced, but Null is not modelled as either male or female.

However, since alot of answers from null are modelled after my own sarcastic and cynical self. I guess you could consider it male

On 11/1/2017 at 6:28 PM, Lord NullPointer said:

@Shotty & @Dallarian

For those interested. I once made a Skype assistant bot, which was modelled as female. Was kinda funny will probably remake it alittle more advanced, but Null is not modelled as either male or female.

However, since alot of answers from null are modelled after my own sarcastic and cynical self. I guess you could consider it male

AHA! I told you guys, I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

• 3 months later...