Similar games

Omar20t

1 hour ago, ikke2902 said:

:)

this is a good game, but I want to control my units. World In Conflict is a good game but it has no players.

company of heroes is not good, they miss a lot of shots.

so is there any more recommendations :)

Thanks

I think you want some RTS, so: C&C generals, Red alert, Real War: Rogue States, To serve and Command, Panzer Corps, Hearts of Iron, Stronghold Crusader, Homeworld, Total war series, Starcraft, Men of war, W40K: Dawn of war...

18 hours ago, Strek0za said:

I think you want some RTS, so: C&C generals, Red alert, Real War: Rogue States, To serve and Command, Panzer Corps, Hearts of Iron, Stronghold Crusader, Homeworld, Total war series, Starcraft, Men of war, W40K: Dawn of war...

thanks m8 I will check each title.

For me, no game is similar to BF. If you were to make a recipe for BattleForge, you would need many ingredients from which only a few things each time would go straight into the product

Strategy RTS card collection PvE PvP upgrade action and skill are just a few keywords I think of from the top of my head.

If you want to kill time before release though, there is another topic to help you with that ;) 

MEMES <3

:bf: 

On 4/22/2016 at 10:41 AM, anonyme0273 said:

For me, no game is similar to BF. If you were to make a recipe for BattleForge, you would need many ingredients from which only a few things each time would go straight into the product

Strategy RTS card collection PvE PvP upgrade action and skill are just a few keywords I think of from the top of my head.

If you want to kill time before release though, there is another topic to help you with that ;) 

MEMES <3

:bf: 

memes won't do :/

Similar games ..... i think there isnt similar game to battleforge, cause BF is card game AND RTS. You can search for RTS (like Starcraft, Warcraft) or for card games (like Hearthstone) but you probably won't find diamond like BF.

I like DUELYST, a competitive strategy game focused on tactical combat, squad building, and ranked ladder play.

Its a free to play TCG with a turn based system.

If you like PVE PVP and TCG , there is spellweaver.

On 4/24/2016 at 4:07 PM, Dallarian said:

Similar games ..... i think there isnt similar game to battleforge, cause BF is card game AND RTS. You can search for RTS (like Starcraft, Warcraft) or for card games (like Hearthstone) but you probably won't find diamond like BF.

true, that is sad. for now I am playing wow hopefully bf will be out before I grow bored with it.

12 hours ago, adrian61333 said:

I do not think so other game as bf , because was only in his , one game from estrategy and carts 

but i cant recommend simmilar games as: hearthone, starcraft age of empires defcon etc.....

until now, I found that the closest game to bf is Dawn of War 2 gameplay wise. It has the same movements as bf, but the problem is you have to get victory points to win.

BF reborn is taking too long to launch.

• 1 year later...

there is only one which was close but was closed too.. Age of Empires Online don't had cards like BattleForge but you could equip your units with items which you had to farm and which had the typical ratings (common, uncommon, rare, ultrarare, superultrarare). And the fun coop part.. 

edit: i just found this: https://projectceleste.com/

Edited by Cyberwolf

Funny, for me the first Halo Wars also reminded me to BattleForge at least gameplaywise without cards. Never Tried Halo Wars 2 as its has 343i lore and i don't like those.

But now i see what you mean they tryed something similar with a card system :D sadly not that advuanced.

As mentioned there is no game very similar to BF.

If you look for a TGC with turn-based strategy, I can recommend "Fearia". This is a TCG/board game mix - I enjoyed it quite a while. And if you enjoy draft-tournaments you will spend a few nice hours there.

Act of Agression is a newer title of RTS game u find it on steam but simular games to Bf u wont find. alldo RTS does have the look every player has the same "cards" or  units buildings and stuff and its more focused on uppgrading, deffing bases and fighting but in order to get a new creatur or tank on the field u have to craft it in a building and cant just summopn it somewhere on the map close to a own ground unit or building and spells doesnt exist in them. 

cardgames does it have a few even for free, my personal favorit is solitaire

or visit https://www.miniclip.com/games/en/ they have a ton of minigames

Edited by Asraiel