Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. LEBOVIN

Balance proposal: Amii Monument

I think making it only achievable after finish all maps also adds another challenge to the game your not necessarily a good player, for that we would also need to add a time cap to the finish requirements i have requested data on how many people would have unlocked the amii right now anyway
  4. Aviat0r

Error ?

Did you make sure that you read through our troubleshooting topic?
  5. Ultrakool

launcher_log_2 bug ??

You have to follow the instructions on the pop up. That’s how you fix the bug, or it will keep coming up :/
  6. W40KFanPassingBy

torrent for game client?

Thx for everything! helping leadership so far! cheers!
  7. Kubik

torrent for game client?

Well no way to know for sure, but I would expect both sevices to have all files mirrored to multiple servers around the world to guarantee 0 file loss, and 100% avalability of all files.
  8. W40KFanPassingBy

torrent for game client?

Where is the download server located continentwise? if i may ask.
  9. Kubik

torrent for game client?

Then must be something weird happening on your side, because I always prefered direct link because of smaller overhead, torrent just slow down the download, just because it transfers smaller packets, and aslo because it continuously sends to all other clients.
  10. W40KFanPassingBy

torrent for game client?

Ah, i see. That explains it all. I am not an expert neither hardware nor softwarewise, all i know is even though i have a reliable internet connection with 1000mbit/s Direct download links never downloaded any faster than 1-2 mb/sec. torrents with about 10 fairly close seeders downloads at a 30MB/sec max. All good, I'll take my time waiting.
  11. Kubik

torrent for game client?

Hawk want to count downloads and unique downloads which is not possible with torrent, and how could be torrent much faster anyway, if limitation is your network, not the link itself?
  12. W40KFanPassingBy

torrent for game client?

Mine peeks at 1MB and at 600kb average, was curious if anybody had any idea to create a much faster torrent link before.
  13. Kubik

torrent for game client?

with my slow internet it was not more than 20 minutes, even if network trafic was used by other things at same time. That is long, but most players will download it only once, so it is not that catastrophic
  14. W40KFanPassingBy

torrent for game client?

Anybody has a torrent link to the game maybe? direct downloading takes a hell lot of a time.
  15. Kubik

1 - Crash when leader leaves and makes a new lobby

That supports the theory that there are two types of groups and player can be in both of them at same time, but as long as we will not be able to controll them we are out of luck I can not disallow lobby creation on server that would crash the game Lada or Johnzyna can disable the button (if they can get enough info from the game)
  16. Gr8Dane

Screen Resolution

Ok. So deleting it won't cause an issue? Good to know!!!! Back to playing I go!
  17. Treim

I believe it was possible to stay in the group while not playing the match your group played. Can't remember at all how the lobby creation worked while you were still ingame.
  18. Kubik

Screen Resolution

"Documents\BattleForge\config.xml" you can edit it or delete it to get everything to default
  19. MephistoRoss

In the old Battleforge it was possible to create a new lobby as leader while people of the old match are still ingame I think. When the other players would leave the game later, they would end up in the same lobby and are able to pick a spot in the new lobby. I think when the new match starts however, the groups would split into 2 groups so that only the players who are ingame together are in a group together (players who are in not in any game would be kicked from the group, this happens when someone is in a lobby but hasnt picked a spot when the game starts). I am not 100% about this though, maybe someone else has more info? Maybe @Treim knows? However, the current solution also works I guess. It might be more user-friendly if we can disable the option to create a new lobby while others of the group are still ingame (with a system message as feedback when someone try it). Because now it can be annoying if you want to keep playing with the same people and you didnt realize someone is still in game. Getting kicked outside of the group can feel rather harsh.
  20. Gr8Dane

Screen Resolution

I went to change the settings for the screen resolution, but instead of 1920 x 1080, I hit the 3800x 2160..... now the screen is offesst too much to the north.... and the games option window is cut off. I tried setting to Default because that button is still visible, but nothing happens.... How do I get the graphics for the game set back to 1920 x 1080?
  21. fiki574

Error ?

You fix this first by following the bug report template and being more elaborate cause "Error?" helps no one, least us. Also, this is more of a thread for "Technical support"
  22. Liquide

Error ?

The launcher just made like 58 updates, after they were finished I tried to start the game and open the client but it keeps telling me about an error. It says : "Could not start the launcher process. The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform." How do I fix this?
  23. SunWu II.

Remove Wall Attack from the game

Wich it doesn't. Like he already explained it often leads to games where a player loses because of a few seconds of not paying attention. It's also sad watching a lot of low- and midrank players who seem to see this as their primary strategy on ,,wallable'' maps like Layesh and Simai when there are much more fun ways to play the game. Already a lot of players make a ,,no walls?'' agreement before matches on certain maps.
  24. fiki574

3 - badge after level up

Wouldn't say official per se, but we consider it like that, if it ain't reproducible then we consider it an anomaly or glitch. You are reporting fine, but we just need the circa ratio of a specific bug appearance, even if it's 1 out of 5 or 1 out of 10. The point is to try and reproduce the bug more than 1 time, even if those more tries result in you unable to reproduce the bug. No worries, this report is fine as-is, I just gave a heads up for future reports as you're the one of few that reports the bugs the most and I thank you for that. I hope you understand, I mean nothing bad with this.
  25. Flrbb

Balance proposal: Amii Monument

I am fine with that. Especially with the untradable status. It is a fair soulution. But for me as a more casual gamer, who does not have enough time at once to focus on an expert mission, it will be unreachable. What I would definitly prefer would be to give it out as bonus if a player completed all maps on advanced. Only one thing came to my mind: you are a good player, when you got your momument. On top, as a bonus, you could then finish your Soultree even better. Isn't this a bit unfair or at least ironic?
  26. Flrbb

3 - badge after level up

Out of curriosity; is that definition of a glitch something official, like tought at university or just something the internet made up? Well, this is an open bug submission - which I interprete as >>hey I've found something // yes, I've found that, too<<. If you insist on more "quality bug reporting" then I'll do that, but this will cut it down to almost zero. Anyhow, I almost lol'd because I probably never will reach the next rank to reproduce this thingy (bug/feature/glitch/whatever).
  27. Yesterday
  28. gubaguy

Remove Wall Attack from the game

Sorry, you want to remove the only defensive structure that physically blocks units from moving through it becuase... Its hard ot kill units on it? THAT IS THE POINT OF THE WALL, its a way to balance out the game so weaker units have a way to defend agaisnt more powerful ones, if you hate walls so much play ashbone pyros.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.