Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Jump to content
BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DeleriuM

crash QueekQueek Crash Ocean

Recommended Posts

NAME: QueekQueek Crash Ocean

DESCRIPTION: I was finishing the map Ocean, i used all the teleport and was on my way to Mo from the last teleport, queekqueek began to speak and the game crashed on a white screen with a popup in windows (see screenshot)

REPRODUCIBILITY: i will try again now , i'll edit my post in 20 mins -> tried again , all went ok

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: attached

LOG: attached

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: before the last two updates, everything was ok. and since 3-4 days, i keep having lost connection to client and now this crash today.

 

Thank you for your time and your work.

DeleriuM

_log_proxy_latest.log

queekcrash.jpg

Edited by DeleriuM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uuuuuh interesting. This goes into my "investigation-pile". I'm sure Ladadoos can fix it with some logic changes. :D

Here's a bit of insight what crashed your game (FYI): Seems like a script-bug, the game tried to spawn an unit with ScriptTag "QueekQueek" (most likely QueekQueek ^^) but the Tag was already in use, thus causing the assertion-error and crash.T

his is a different issue than the conmection issues you mentionend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mynoduesp said:

Uuuuuh interesting. This goes into my "investigation-pile". I'm sure Ladadoos can fix it with some logic changes. :D

Here's a bit of insight what crashed your game (FYI): Seems like a script-bug, the game tried to spawn an unit with ScriptTag "QueekQueek" (most likely QueekQueek ^^) but the Tag was already in use, thus causing the assertion-error and crash.T

his is a different issue than the conmection issues you mentionend.

hi ^^

Ladadoos sees everything and knows a lot ^^

it sure is a script bug , but i wanted to let the dev know to improve the game, and if they can fix it , it will not happen to others ;)

i'm investigating on my side , to see what is happening with the lost connection issue.

have a good day

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DeleriuM said:

hi ^^

Ladadoos sees everything and knows a lot ^^

it sure is a script bug , but i wanted to let the dev know to improve the game, and if they can fix it , it will not happen to others ;)

i'm investigating on my side , to see what is happening with the lost connection issue.

have a good day

 

Could you please send us your logs whenever you get the connection issues? We're still not 100% sure what causes them.
Do you happen to have Valorant installed? If yes, you could try to disable the Vanguard Anti-Cheat to see if the issue improves? There are some players where this Anti-Cheat has been causing these disconnect issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zyna said:

Could you please send us your logs whenever you get the connection issues?
Do you happen to have Valorant installed?

question 1 : ok no problem ^^
question 2 : hell no =)

thanks for your response

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very strange, there's only one spawn for en entity with Tag = "QueekQueek" which is in an OnOneTimeEvent in ba_light.lua.

Can't easily explain this one... Couldn't decompile every file, but I really don't think there is any other QueekQueek spawn in there... strange indeed.

At least I found a cheat.lua script LUL

Edited by Mynoduesp
Zyna likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.