Card Recycling: Disposing of Extra Cards nobody will buy.

The Aquanix

Has this ever happened to you?

"All of my extra blaster cannons and bandit sorceress' are taking up space and i can't sell them because nobody buys them, oh i wish there was something i could do!"

Well now you can! (maybe) Introducing the new (theoretical) Card Recycler! Take all of those old extra cards you can't sell and turn em into gold! It's quick, easy, and cleans up that space easily!

If the fake infomerical wasn't enough to explain it, basically i'd like to see a recycling system in place to get rid of cards that just don't sell...Pretty much turns cards into gold, with the amount of gold given based on the rarity. Probably something like 50/250/500/1000 for Common/Uncommon/Rare/Ultra-Rare

I think this would help clean up all of those spare cards everybody keeps getting that never sell on the market because the card is just never used enough. Any thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Chimaka( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

I recall similar discuss back from 2015... was too long ago, can't remember what were the results of it, but for some reason there is "No" pops-up in my mind.

In this thread Kubik stated otherwise.

On 1/19/2019 at 4:09 PM, Neox said:

I think it was discussed and they will probably implement a system where you can 'sell' your cards for gold like you said.

i would rather avoid turning cards into gold, after all gold is used for account progression and such a conversion would make multiaccounting much more convenient. now rerolling a card for a card of the same rarity on the other hand...