Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

• Announcements

• Kiwi

Open Beta Information!   12/29/17

Open Beta will soon be upon us! Check out all you need to know here: https://goo.gl/nNr1qU
Evoked

Battleforge and Resolution

Hello fellow Skylords, I'm super hyped for the open beta in January, but i have a little concern. My monitor is an Asus PG348Q, which has a resolution of 3440x1440. Does anyone know if Battleforge supports this big of a resolution?

Also is there any plans for the devs to make Battleforge support this resolution?

Thanks in advance :)

If it doesnt you can always downsize your resolution by doing the following steps:
Right click on your desktop
Click on display settings
You will either be able to change your resolution from here or have to click on a show advanced settings button, and then change it
Sorry I wasnt able to answer your question but I hope that this helps you if it doesnt support 4k

1 hour ago, Evoked said:

Hello fellow Skylords, I'm super hyped for the open beta in January, but i have a little concern. My monitor is an Asus PG348Q, which has a resolution of 3440x1440. Does anyone know if Battleforge supports this big of a resolution?

Also is there any plans for the devs to make Battleforge support this resolution?

Thanks in advance :)

I have the same monitor and I can tell you that it doesnt only work in that resolution but it is really amazing to play Battleforge on a ultrawide screen!

And as a extra present, you will also get a bigger field of view with that resolution. 

11 minutes ago, MephistoRoss said:

I have the same monitor and I can tell you that it doesnt only work in that resolution but it is really amazing to play Battleforge on a ultrawide screen!

And as a extra present, you will also get a bigger field of view with that resolution. 

Just what I was wanting to hear, thanks a lot bro

8 hours ago, Defqon said:

Now that we are talking about resolutions, @fiki574 , @MephistoRoss is BF playable with a dual monitor? (so dual screen)
I never looked for that in the past cuz I always had a low budget screen xD

I guess it might be possible if you run BF in windowed mode and you spread the window over two screens. Havent tried it myself though. I reckon it will be really annonying to have your game split up right in the middle though.

On 11/14/2017 at 12:35 PM, Defqon said:

Now that we are talking about resolutions, @fiki574 , @MephistoRoss is BF playable with a dual monitor? (so dual screen)
I never looked for that in the past cuz I always had a low budget screen xD

I don't know, to be honest. We'll have to test it out. If it doesn't require much work, maybe it get's done eventually.

I never tested a dual monitor setup with BattleForge but it's possible that it could work. As soon as we can test it out we'll advise. Personally it'd be awkward with my setup since i have different resolutions and refresh rates all around :/

On 14-11-2017 at 6:35 AM, MephistoRoss said:

I guess of it works on a widescreen which is almost like a dual screen in some cases, it should work in fullscreen windowed mode too, that would be logical i guess