Implementing Trade Offers (trading)

vankata

Hello Skylords! My suggestion is to help the trading when players are offline. Much like in Steam it would be nice to be able to send a player a trade offer, which he can reject/change and send back/accept , so that trading can be done even without both players being active at the same time! Maybe you can implement it in the mail box. Thank you in advance!

Metagross31 likes this

Just the fact that I have to personally message someone from the market in order to trade with him. For example I see a card Spitfire for 750 BF, but I have 600 and some other card of around 100-150 value. It would be cool to be able to send him an offer, so that he can see and then react, rather than waiting for him to come online. I think the market is good as of now in terms of features. This is my recommendation, of course. I respect your opinion, so do as you please with this suggestion. 🙂

6 minutes ago, vankata said:

Just the fact that I have to personally message someone from the market in order to trade with him. For example I see a card Spitfire for 750 BF, but I have 600 and some other card of around 100-150 value. It would be cool to be able to send him an offer, so that he can see and then react, rather than waiting for him to come online. I think the market is good as of now in terms of features. This is my recommendation, of course. I respect your opinion, so do as you please with this suggestion. 🙂

You could write them an ingame mail. They will be able to see that when they come online, too.
This method cannot automatically complete the trade however, since you still have to both be online at some point to do the actual trading.

One thing, that might help, is a "Cash on Delivery" option (CoD) for the ingame mail system.
This way you could, for example, send someone a Spitfire and choose the CoD option and set a prize of 750 BfP, and when they see the mail, they have the option to either accept the offer, receiving the card and automatically sending back 750 BfP or to decline it, automatically sending back the card.

I have another suggestion. Look up World of Tanks. In their youtube channel alot of the mechanics of the game are well presented and explained. Maybe you could do something similar. It would be helpful for new players to have an official video guide, which is short, summarised and easy to digest. 

48 minutes ago, vankata said:

I have another suggestion. Look up World of Tanks. In their youtube channel alot of the mechanics of the game are well presented and explained. Maybe you could do something similar. It would be helpful for new players to have an official video guide, which is short, summarised and easy to digest. 

That sounds indeed cool! As the team has an video editor since a short time your wish may come true one day.

Until then? Community has created a ton of informational streams, videos and stuff. If you are looking for a certain topic where you would like to have more information about, just let us know, perhaps we can give you a few links

Metagross31 likes this

Concerning the trade offers: Depending on how much work it is for our UI dev, it would be cool to have "Buy Offers" insider the market. Setup a buy offer (I wanna buy Razorleaf Promo for XXXX BFP), and if one wants to fulfil that, it can be done with one click.

But, I guess very low priority, otherwise wasted dev time.

21 hours ago, vankata said:

Since we now have a video editor, we plan to create more of these resources in the future. Our first focus was to get some trailers ready to help spread the word of the project, but gathering useful information in an easy watchable format is definitly something we are interested in 🙂 

Kapo, Metagross31 and Volin like this