Being inactive makes maps not counting for Achievements

Volin

Hey,

perhaps I'm wrong, but wasn't it the deal that even if you get inactive the match still counts for achievements. I mean if it does not count for that (as far as I know it does not count for quests either), as you get now reward, does it even make sense that the game warns you? Then the game could just kick me out as staying in the match does not make any sense, or do I miss something.

Put it on purpose not in the bug section as I might oversee something or I might not be well informed enough

grafik.png.f156c8755d9d01cd98bfd12432c24621.png

grafik.png.91f6699104175fd1705ddb88008e684f.png

PS: Don't ask me what I did 2,5h there - I just had a "meeting" and held the game open ^^

Dallarian, Blashyrkh and Deadman like this

Not sure if I understand your question correctly, but the warning is there to make sure you know that by continuing to stay inactive, you wont make progression. 

You also mention why doesnt the game just kick me out/whats the point for staying in the match if I cant get any rewards (again, if I understand you correctly).
Eh.. playing the game? 😅 Completing the map for the first time on advanced/expert in general? 

Again, maybe I misunderstood the question. But I dont think just because you cant get any rewards (not sure if thats intended for achievements btw), should result in the game just kicking you instead of warning you ''because there is no point to stay''. 

Volin likes this

4 hours ago, Majora said:

Not sure if I understand your question correctly, but the warning is there to make sure you know that by continuing to stay inactive, you wont make progression. 

You also mention why doesnt the game just kick me out/whats the point for staying in the match if I cant get any rewards (again, if I understand you correctly).
Eh.. playing the game? 😅 Completing the map for the first time on advanced/expert in general? 

Again, maybe I misunderstood the question. But I dont think just because you cant get any rewards (not sure if thats intended for achievements btw), should result in the game just kicking you instead of warning you ''because there is no point to stay''. 

Yeah that was mainly my point. Additionally as I was told by some players that it should count for achievements, so I was unsure if it was maybe a bug with the newer ones.

If you feel that being kicked out of the match is too harsh and that playing it to the end just for fun is the way to go, who am I to speak against it.

Personally I think there isn't a reason for many of the achievements to be excluded from achievement due to the AFK timer. The issue is that some of them (reserve) should be excluded, and I do not know if there is an easy way to differentiate between them. I think it is something which is possible for us, just question of effort.