Control Problems

Tam Hawkins

I'm not sure if this belongs here as I do not know if my problem exists because the game is not finished yet, if the problem exist because it always was like that or for another reason.

Problem:

When I try to controll my units it sometimes needs more then one click to move them around make them attack, even if they do thinks on one command they sometimes have roughly 0,5 sec of delay between button press and action that seems a bit to much for a fast paced game like BF. When the mouse cursor changes into a sword(when hovering over enemies) or a cross (when hovering over allies) putting an action order out quit often leads to a movement order instead of an attack/heal order.

This bugs(?) to be quit honest feel game breaking especially at higher difficulty.

3 minutes ago, Kubik said:

the game was finished in 2013. what you mean by "the game is not finished yet"?

Sry I do not mean that the game itself is not finished.

What I meant is that they still work on the servers and try to make everything work perfectly. Or is that also already finished? I thought we were still in the open stress test?

As far as I know there is no additional work in progress on servers, only thing that is waited for is the new BFP system, but I am no longer part of team, so I do not have up to date information anymore.

On 6/18/2020 at 11:20 AM, Tam Hawkins said:

Sry I do not mean that the game itself is not finished.

What I meant is that they still work on the servers and try to make everything work perfectly. Or is that also already finished? I thought we were still in the open stress test?

Yes we are still in the stress test and there is still being worked on the server. We are still fixing bugs and working on new features like the new bfp system. 

So thank you for reporting the bug. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use