Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Overmind

i cant create game ! all time say this menssage ( this client has lost connection to the server )

If you read in-game news, it is written that you need to invite someone to group and then play.

I didnt get a chance to do that, coz so far i tried to create every single player map and i get dc. Now its time to try 2 and 4 player maps :)

Edited by Vysnia

16 minutes ago, Vysnia said:

If you read in-game news, it is written that you need to invite someone to group and then play.

I didnt get a chance to do that, coz so far i tried to create every single player map and i get dc. Now its time to try 2 and 4 player maps :)

Unfortunately this is not working out. Always getting a dc during i am create the game in a group.

1 minute ago, TheOllowain said:

Unfortunately this is not working out. Always getting a dc during i am create the game in a group.

Youre right, same here, even when i create a group and try to create a game - i get dc :(

Same here,

although out of many tries i did get into a game 2 times. i wanted to play the tutorial map, but the game froze both times after i got my first frost orb. all other times i tried to start a game i got the same error message.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.