Eirias

Choose the Next "One Deck" Faction  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Faction Should I Tackle for the Next "One Deck" Challenge

• Pure Fire
    • Pure Nature
    • Pure Shadow

Howdy folks!

As many of you know, I've been streaming my "One Deck" Challenge recently, and I'm almost done with Pure Frost! If you missed these and want to catch up, you can find them in the livestream tab of my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@Eirias_h4/streams

At some point I'll probably clip these videos into their own Youtube videos, but for now I'm just linking them in a spreadsheet, in case you're interested in checking out a specific map.

OneDeck_PureFrost.png

The rules of the challenge:

1. Beat all Expert campaign maps with the same "Pure" deck (no modifications between maps)
  2. No Neutral Orb cards (especially Amii Monument)
  3. If any teammates join on the map, they also have to use the One Deck

At the moment, the only map left in my Pure Frost challenge is Nightmare Shard. I have a couple unsuccessful attempts trying to solo the map, and I'll probably revisit it in the future, but by the time you're reading this I have probably finished it with a partner and am ready to move on to the next deck!

Speaking of which, I promised I'd put it up to vote! I want to take care of the pure decks first, so that leaves Pure Fire, Pure Shadow, and Pure Nature. Vote!

I'll also include my deck lists here, if anyone wants to prepare their own decks to join me in the challenge. Since I haven't started any maps with these decks yet, I'm also open to suggestions for modification. In particular, I might need to adjust the Pure Nature deck to beat Ascension map 2.

Pure Fire decklist: 

/importdeck MiFaFCNEUNSCP0MkV_KKUKMiEdIcTZXEGWLGNCGlK

image.png

Pure Nature decklist:

/importdeck MgGqFLaZFuLUMgVvGkGwGOMsPGQHQYUzMULsXELoR

image.png

Pure Shadow decklist:

/importdeck MvExENLuMRPXKdUeUKKyIEVKQrYZM8M6V9MQLBVgS

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 7:53 AM, shaulani said:

Looks hard. May I suggest adding a melee-units-only challenge too? (ofc spells and buildings are allowed - except for those summoning ranged units)

Unfortunately, there are many maps that require ranged attacks to beat (for example, the boss on Oracle can't be accessed by melee units). While it's probably possible to beat these maps by spamming spells and buildings, that sounds more tedious than challenging 🙂

Metagross31 and Laertes like this