Master of the Forge #3 - [GM] Volin, Testing Coordinator - 23.09.2023 19:30 CEST

Kapo

image.png

Skylords and Skyladies;

Masters of the Forge will shine a light on all those people working so tirelessly on Skylords Reborn - for the average Skylord, [Game Masters] are elite, mythical creatures too many know nothing about, and we will hopefully change that. So, in this dev-talk-like podcast series we will meet several Masters of the Forge in person, and hopefully I will be able to ask them questions that are interesting to you. And, you will also get the chance to ask them some questions! The series will be streamed on Twitch and afterwards uploaded on YouTube.

Please note that while the content created is supported by the SR Team and will be all about Skylords Reborn, this is no official event or dev-talk. The focus will be around the guest, what their duties are, how they feel about the game and its development - we will not elaborate future changes in depth or announce anything fancy. But hopefully we will know more about the guest and how It's like to be part of the SR Team.

As my third guest, I invited [GM] @Volin, Testing Coordinator; who is very well known for his stream, but is working tirelessly behind the scene to organize testing feedback for new content. Maybe we will see some yet unreleased content on stream?

Quick Overview:

• Guest                         [GM] Volin, Testing Coordinator
  • Date                          23. 09. 2023
  • Time                          19:30 CEST
  • Link                            www.twitch.tv/kapostream

If you got any questions you would want to see asked, you are very welcome to drop me a DM here on the forums (@Kapo) or on Discord (#kapojones).

Kapo

Previous Episodes:
#1 [GM] Dutchy, Lead Moderator
#2 [GM] Majora, Project Coordinator

Edited by Kapo
Volin, Metagross31, Dutchy and 1 other like this

• Kapo changed the title to Master of the Forge #3 - [GM] Volin, Testing Coordinator - 23.09.2023 19:30 CEST
  • Kapo featured and pinned this topic

The episode is now also on YouTube:

Thanks again @Volin for joining the stream, I hope some people enjoyed the footage of the upcoming rPvE 9.5. 

My next guest will be Faction Designer @RadicalX, who will join me on the 7th of October.

And, as Volin highlighted in the end of the stream: Testing can become a bottleneck, so feel free to apply as a Tester:

Mynoduesp, Metagross31 and Volin like this

• Kapo unpinned and unfeatured this topic