Ravenheart & Raven Archwalker

Porkiz

The Corsair T3 Bandit unit provides 60% dmg buff to surrounding Bandit units, however Ravenheart and Raven Archwalker do not seem to count as such. 

Yes, they are a Neutral type card, however they are most clearly bandit units... if not Blight himself, who is more bandit 😄 

I find this weird and I suggest they are tagged as such to be able to benefit from such buffs. 

1 hour ago, Hrdina_Imperia said:

Perhaps it is a balance thing? But yeah, it sounds like it 'should' work, even though they are Legendary cards. 

Well, hopefully there'll be a reply on this decision by someone dealing with this topic. Maybe they missed it by accident, also Archwalker was added recently so it was not considered. 

Please see my answer and a previous discussion of this topic here: 

Legendary and Bandit cards are not the same thing, even if they might have a strong correlation in the campaign. It is a general design rule of ours that we do not add arbitrary exceptions to faction mechanics or card interactions. Ravens are their own self-contained archetype and making them count as Bandits units for the sake of Corsair not only heavily disrupts their existing state of balance, but it also severely limits all future cards and abilities which would target Bandits as they would also need to be balanced around the Raven archetype. 

2 hours ago, WindHunter said:

Please see my answer and a previous discussion of this topic here: 

Legendary and Bandit cards are not the same thing, even if they might have a strong correlation in the campaign. It is a general design rule of ours that we do not add arbitrary exceptions to faction mechanics or card interactions. Ravens are their own self-contained archetype and making them count as Bandits units for the sake of Corsair not only heavily disrupts their existing state of balance, but it also severely limits all future cards and ability which would target Bandits as they would also need to be balanced around the Raven archetype. 

Great! Thank You for the extensive answer. It seems reasonable, especially the future plans in mind, definitely looking forward to them.

Thanks for the great work also!

Majora and Metagross31 like this