Add affinity information to marketplace mails

Larnak

Short and simple:
When I receive a mail from the marketplace, I don't get any information regarding the affinity of the card the mail is about.

It would be nice if those mails could say "Your Auction, Bandit Spearmen red, has been sold" instead of just "Bandit Spearmen", so that it's easier to know what happens to your cards :)

Cheers!

Edited by Larnak

• 3 months later...
On 1/22/2021 at 6:33 PM, Larnak said:

When I receive a mail from the marketplace, I don't get any information regarding the affinity of the card the mail is about.

On 1/22/2021 at 7:50 PM, LEBOVIN said:

If that is getting implemented I would suggest to have it say "Bandit Spearmen (Fire Affinity)" instead of "red". 

And if not already present also add support to promo cards, hence Mo (Promo)

Another nice QoL idea, I want this please :D

Let me check if this is possible. It might cause issues because the mail shows the name of the card, which isnt different, but maybe we can add a value for affinity as well. 

Edit:

Alright so I checked with the developpers. This would require reverse engineering, so its not a QoL simple fix. While we see the appeal, it will cost so much work to get it to (hopefully) work, that we prefer to spend our time on other areas. 

• 3 weeks later...