Hey, we have an insane Trade chat spammer. What are we to do?

chickennoodler

I suggest to either report ingame (right click on the name) or leave the trade chat for a while.("/leave trade" "/join trade" does work with most chats btw).

Though I want to agree this is obiously spam, I think pointing at others withyour finger isn't quite gentlemen style.

1 hour ago, Volin said:

I suggest to either report ingame (right click on the name) or leave the trade chat for a while.("/leave trade" "/join trade" does work with most chats btw).

Though I want to agree this is obiously spam, I think pointing at others withyour finger isn't quite gentlemen style.

The guy seemed really mentally ill. He kept at it nonstop for at least half an hour. I thought a topic on him was needed because he's probably gonna do it again.

I will report him again next time and add ignore him I guess.

Edited by chickennoodler
spelling

@chickennoodler Just report him and go on with your life. If you think he might need some help you can always whisper a couple of friendly words yourself and maybe make his day a little better. ;)
Also I think namecalling wasn't allowed in the forum rules but honestly I'm too lazy to look it up. Either way I don't think making forum threads to point out a problematic individual is the right way to go.

12 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

@chickennoodler As people said, please report ingame with /report playername reason. If it’s something more urgent, you can also pm ModMail #5460 on discord or pming a online Global Moderator. Also refrain from publicly reporting another person, even with the right screenshots and everything.

Do you mean Pm Mods on forums or within the game? Also What is discord?

Edited by chickennoodler
whoops

3 hours ago, chickennoodler said:

Do you mean Pm Mods on forums or within the game? Also What is discord?

Discord is a social messaging platform, much like Skype, with an emphasis as a platform “for gamers”. It’s also atm our most active platform. I meant pming us there. If you don’t use discord, I guess forums is fine, however it will have slower response time due to a lack of a good notification system