Too many friends (201) prohibits logging in

MrDanilov

Can you confirm the following:

1) You are able to start the updater
2) You are able to get to the log in screen
3) You are able to get "Success!" message after logging in
4) The game loads into the forge

I assume your problem either 3 itself or after 3?

I compared your log to mine because I see a "*.map doesn't exist!"

but I have it as well on mine. Yours differs here:

[WARN][NETWORK]: CNetReceiveNetworkMessagesJob::Execute: CNetDataException occured: type = class CNetInvalidSecuredSizeException, message =
[INFO][NETWORK]: Timed out sending a Network Message with Interface World, Message GetFriendListRMC

1 hour ago, Astiliano said:

Can you confirm the following:

1) You are able to start the updater
2) You are able to get to the log in screen
3) You are able to get "Success!" message after logging in
4) The game loads into the forge

I assume your problem either 3 itself or after 3?

I compared your log to mine because I see a "*.map doesn't exist!"

but I have it as well on mine. Yours differs here:

[WARN][NETWORK]: CNetReceiveNetworkMessagesJob::Execute: CNetDataException occured: type = class CNetInvalidSecuredSizeException, message =
[INFO][NETWORK]: Timed out sending a Network Message with Interface World, Message GetFriendListRMC

I can confirm each of these. If I decide to wait few mins at 3), game loads but it is disconnected in the forge

Yeah this is definitely a DEV question. Posting in Discord chat for visibility.

Your Log:

[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:01:18] Set SectionsPushButton state 1
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:01:19] pg_back_to_login

My Log:

[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:25] Set SectionsPushButton state 1
[INFO][UI (Lua)]: [00:00:25] Header:0-1-3

MrDanilov likes this

Some things to try in the meantime:

- If you're on wireless maybe try a direct connection

- Try re-downloading the game files and installing in a new directory.

- Try going through Item #5 ( Visual C++ Redist Install / Ignore DX9 ) 

- Verify your game installation

Edited by Astiliano

Hey felkin,
sorry for not answering you that fast. There're lots of other things going on right now. I checked the log you provided and saw this line which has also been mentioned in this thread:

I checked your friends list in the database and saw, that you have 201 friends added to it. I swapped all friends to a dummy user right now. Please try to log in again and see if you can reach the forge without disconnecting. If you can, we probably have a problem with too many friends in the list.

Let me know if you could connect again and maybe also play a game or whatever. Please don't add any friends to your friends list for now.

If you can login without any problems, I will swap your friends back to your account. So we can check if the error occurs again. If yes, we identified the problem and need to fix this.

Astiliano and MrDanilov like this

Alright, should I swap your friends to your account again and remove 2 from it to not get in trouble or do you want to build your friendlist from scratch? Keep in mind, that this issue isn't fixed. If I swap your friends again you won't be able to add other friends until it got finally fixed.

But to be honest ... are you sure, that you need to have 200 friends?

Well... I don't really need 200, a lot of them were potential pvp players and pve, rpve players (at the first weeks) that I could maybe play with, and also all devs and mods  

I guess starting from scratch will be easier and safer, I never thought I actually had nearly 200 players in my friend list

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use