Improve Upgrades Tab

Flrbb

That list is flooded with all earned upgrades and this is why I think the current list is useless. You could improve its usability by adding filters. Sort by orbs and tier like the cards would be a first step, on top filtering per map and difficulty would be better. Also, an option to hide all applied upgrades would be great. This would slim the list and it would gain of value.

Edit: it might be a but vague which upgrade tab I am writing about. I added a screen shot.

Unbenannt.png

Edited by Flrbb
ikke2902 likes this

15 minutes ago, Flrbb said:

When doing map runs for loot, you can easily see which upgrades still missing and then decide which map to farm.

I get what you want to achieve, but how could you ever filter on something that is still missing?

Maybe add the loot map as information text on mouse-over of the actual card.

8 hours ago, MephistoRoss said:

I get what you want to achieve, but how could you ever filter on something that is still missing?

Maybe add the loot map as information text on mouse-over of the actual card.

Do not filter on what is missing. Add a filter in which you can name a campaign mission. Then it shows all upgrades from that map. Which ones you still miss, you have to figure out on your own.

This would be my attempt.

12 hours ago, Flrbb said:

Do not filter on what is missing. Add a filter in which you can name a campaign mission. Then it shows all upgrades from that map. Which ones you still miss, you have to figure out on your own.

This would be my attempt.

That is not called a filter. But I get what kind of feature you want.

My problem with the tab is that if you get a few updates its almost impossible to find the already obtained updates which wasnt already applied. The reason for this is that the scrolling doesnt work vell, thats because one click with the scrolling wheel jumps several rows, so that you miss cards.

Filtering could help, especially filtering those upgrades which you have obtained but not applied yet or alternatively fixing the scroll speed would be also very nice.