Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Greatro

Your client has lost the connection to the server

Hello,

so I can start the game, use my password, log in, sometimes the game says that there is too many players on the server and sometimes i can log in but when i log in to the forge everytime i get the message that the client lost its connection. Maybe im doing something wrong?

@ edit. I was able to create my character in game, make a nickname and avatar.

Does anyone play? Can anyone play? Anyone able to actually enter the forge? Play? Any1 was able to start a mission or something?

problem1.jpg

problem 2.jpg

Edited by Greatro

Guest Suther

I have same problem :/ I couldn´t wait when i try it :( But ill wait :) 

Sooo.

After a lot of time i managed for once get into the forge without the dc. I was happy. But there was two(three) issue.

One is the game was lagging on everything. Freezing and lagging. On decks, maps, forge, everything. I wasnt able to play a map bc the game was freezing. In the end the game froze so I had to turn it off forcibly.

Second issue was me trying to summons monsters in the forge from cards.  They did, but without the images. I had a green circle where they were summoned but no visual images of the monsters.

And last nr tree issue is that after that event that occured previously i try to log in into the game again and the problem is that the game freezes at the login screen when i type my password and press enter and it says Success ! and then freezes completly. Not even getting to forge as it used to...

Halp Plax !

@edit. ok so the 3rd problem was solved with disabling the anti virus (idk why it abled itself) still i go into forge with the disconnection.

Edited by Greatro

50 minutes ago, Greatro said:

Sooo.

After a lot of time i managed for once get into the forge without the dc. I was happy. But there was two(three) issue.

One is the game was lagging on everything. Freezing and lagging. On decks, maps, forge, everything. I wasnt able to play a map bc the game was freezing. In the end the game froze so I had to turn it off forcibly.

Second issue was me trying to summons monsters in the forge from cards.  They did, but without the images. I had a green circle where they were summoned but no visual images of the monsters.

And last nr tree issue is that after that event that occured previously i try to log in into the game again and the problem is that the game freezes at the login screen when i type my password and press enter and it says Success ! and then freezes completly. Not even getting to forge as it used to...

Halp Plax !

@edit. ok so the 3rd problem was solved with disabling the anti virus (idk why it abled itself) still i go into forge with the disconnection.

I had the 2nd issue too. I think it was because I changed some graphics settings and it was fixed when I restarted the client.

Ok I was actually able to overcome almost all of the issues by myself. I managed to log in into the forge without the disconnect and also all the monsters in forge did spawn correctly. with their images and stuff. I was able to summon my cards and also enemy twilight etc cards to fight and everything went smoothly. only that I have 0 gold, 0 bfp and no mails or whatever with additional points. Still the game freezes and crashes when i go into the map to pick a map/fight

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.