North America players

jobeast82

Welcome! I'm NA player myself but there is definitely noticeably less players in game (maybe even on forum) during this hour. There is still decent number of players in game but not sure if is all specifically North America (sure there might be some South America).

I used to play back in the day as well and just found SR (Skylords Reborn) been up for some time now and just restarted myself ~2 months ago.

Edited by Lans
PS: server is in EU and most players seem to be in EU as well
jobeast82 likes this

7 hours ago, Lans said:

Welcome! I'm NA player myself but there is definitely noticeably less players in game (maybe even on forum) during this hour. There is still decent number of players in game but not sure if is all specifically North America (sure there might be some South America).

I used to play back in the day as well and just found SR (Skylords Reborn) been up for some time now and just restarted myself ~2 months ago.

Thanks man is it hard to find games on here pve or pvp I’m wanting to do both looks like the changes they be made re badass like free decks and stuff 

Lans and Metagross31 like this

10 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Hey @jobeast82, If you are interested in pvp, there will be a league system organized soon. That will, hopefully, increase the amount of players playing pvp. 

I’m interested in any of it man I can just remember having time of my life on this game back the day I’m ready to play 

Lans, Majora, Dutchy and 1 other like this

• 2 weeks later...

lol this is the curse of the western timezones. I played in beta and there would be like 16 ppl online during what should be peak hours for those timezones. now it is usually like 30-40 but in very recent times it has been dipping back down to like the low 20s at times.