Jump to content

PvE gives so much more Gold than PvP


Recommended Posts

Today I played only Unranked  PvP games (2v2 and 3v3) for more than an hour and accumulated around 2000 Gold (won half the games).

Compare that to rPVE level 9 where within 20 minutes a player gains around 4500 gold (including gold crates).

In that hour I could have played 3 rPvE level 9 games where I would have gained more than 13,000 gold.

That is more than 6 times compared to PvP.

That is not balanced IMO.

No wonder most players prefer PvE over PvP.

PvP should reward much more gold than it is now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please keep in mind that sparring only grants 33% of the rewards you gain from ranked. Also, if you lose in PvE you do not gain any gold. Right now the winrate for rPvE matches at level 9 that last at least 2 minutes is 51.55%.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, macabi said:

Today I played only Unranked  PvP games (2v2 and 3v3) for more than an hour and accumulated around 2000 Gold (won half the games).

Compare that to rPVE level 9 where within 20 minutes a player gains around 4500 gold (including gold crates).

In that hour I could have played 3 rPvE level 9 games where I would have gained more than 13,000 gold.

That is more than 6 times compared to PvP.

That is not balanced IMO.

No wonder most players prefer PvE over PvP.

PvP should reward much more gold than it is now.

Friend every post that i read that you created is you complaining about something that affects only you. Apart from what Zyna answered to you above you want to match pvp and rpve 2 completely different gamemodes to suit you.

If you want gold specifically then go play rpve. If you did not want to play rpve today then that is on you. Pvp in every game that i have played in 15 years i game is a different mode that does not emphasise on farming something that you can also farm in pve but in fighting other players and what that means. 

2 days ago you wanted achievements toned down or outright removed from the game cause YOU personally couldn't do them. Now it is gold issues cause YOU felt like playing a mode that is not the most viable way to earn a resource. Game does not revolve around you pal. We have the chance here for constructive feedback from the community which as proven time and time again is taken seriously by the admins and implemented into the game. Pls keep in mind that that feedback is for the entire community and what the majority likes and not a select few.

Otherwise we will have posts like 'remove a faction cause i dont feel like playing it myself' or 'today is was bored to play pve so you should give me extra gold for playing only pvp' 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zyna said:

Please keep in mind that sparring only grants 33% of the rewards you gain from ranked. Also, if you lose in PvE you do not gain any gold. Right now the winrate for rPvE matches at level 9 that last at least 2 minutes is 51.55%.

I understand that it makes sense certain modes give more gold than others.

However, IMO 6 times more gold for rPvE vs Unranked PvP is a bit too much of a difference, so I wanted to bring it to the developers attention.

Also, I want to remind everyone that BFP is being given to players at the same rate for all game modes in contrast to gold.

1 hour ago, RayG said:

Friend every post that i read that you created is you complaining about something that affects only you. Apart from what Zyna answered to you above you want to match pvp and rpve 2 completely different gamemodes to suit you.
 

 I want to emphasize that my suggestions are simply suggestions not complaints.

My intention is to offer suggestions to improve the game and the experience for as many players as possible.

Pointing to imbalance is not necessarily a complaint.

Edited by macabi
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, macabi said:

Eu entendo que faz sentido certos modos darem mais ouro do que outros.

No entanto, IMO 6 vezes mais ouro para rPvE vs Unranked PvP é uma diferença um pouco grande, então eu queria chamar a atenção dos desenvolvedores.

Além disso, quero lembrar a todos que o BFP está sendo dado aos jogadores na mesma taxa para todos os modos de jogo em contraste com o ouro.

 Quero enfatizar que minhas sugestões são simplesmente sugestões, não reclamações.

Minha intenção é oferecer sugestões para melhorar o jogo e a experiência para o maior número possível de jogadores.

Apontar para o desequilíbrio não é necessariamente uma reclamação.

Friend PVP and RPVE are completely different, because in RPVE modes they are for collecting gold and leveling your cards and PVP is more for fun and not a separate game mode, so there are free pvp decks for you to have fun while updating your cards playing RPVE and building your own PVP deck, if the PVP gives you the same amount of gold would not make sense because pvp matches are much faster and there is a 120 level deck that would make people obtain gold easily without having to spend on better level cards and collect large amounts of gold, this is my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use