Best farming gold per hour rate

indubitablement

3 hours ago, Kubik said:

:thinking: this suggestion actually sounds good to me :)

Then go for it.

Try to be generous while doing it. :)

Remember, there are over 550 cards in this game and we don't want to spend the rest of our lives upgrading most of our cards. ;)

well team would probably don't like if I would just change the numbers without even telling them.

it sound good to me, because it will probably make the maps more equal by eliminating more Ultra Rares and Rares on same map, and I would hope it would generally decrase the insane amounts of gold speedrunners get, but also increase how much "normal" players get.

you can think about it, compute "best" values and create a topic here: https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/forum/56-suggestions/ that will compare it to the current values and show that it is better.

5 hours ago, Kubik said:

and I would hope it would generally decrase the insane amounts of gold speedrunners get, but also increase how much "normal" players get.

First I don’t like your hopes ;)

secondly why would it ? It makes gold income solely dependent on how long u need for the map as you would get each time the same amount 

Well but he suggests that rarity doesn’t matter and each time u play expert u only get u3, hence all 4 cards are guaranteed to give the maximum value which is tbd.

Beforehand you could get unlucky and draw non ultra rares and thus not get the maximum possible per map, whilst now every map grants the same on expert, leaving only time to be the deciding factor 

Edited by LEBOVIN

So if u decide to lower the value u3 disenchant would get, why does a non speedrunner get more out of it ? 

and his number was 400 for u1 

1200 for u2

tbd u3, current max u3 is 3.5 following his sequence new u3 perhaps 3.6k

hence guns of lyr expert assign consistent 14.4k if > 1 player

and not averaging to 10k 

Edited by LEBOVIN

Just to give you guys an idea of what I am dealing with right now.

I managed buy FireDancer finally and I used my remaining gold to upgrade to level 1 & 2.

So now I am saving for level 3, and in the last 4 days I only accumulated 5000 gold playing one hour average a day and my balance is now 10,000.

So now I need 5000 more gold which will probably take 4-5 additional days.

I would call this very slow grinding and it is somewhat frustrating.

Yesterday when I played with Lebovin on Expert I got 1800 gold (thank you Lebovin), but Expert is not what I normally play because it is too tough for me.

And trading eats lots of my gold.

In any case, I am just sharing my experience with you.

Edited by macabi

The current system was designed by MrXLink and I know it is more broken that it look back then.

For example how long the daily quests take you on average? (if under 2 hours, then you are below global average, which was very suprising to me)

Unfortunatelly I do not think it can be fixed by changing just 1 number. (or few)
All these changes would probably make it even worse for some players :(

I play one hour average a day.

One PvE (usually campaign) and two or more PvP when I can find other players to play with.

I get the Booster every day for the 30 minutes gameplay plus one or two more quests a day.

I don't complete all quests every day.

I play other games too every day such as Company of Heroes and Age of Empires III.

One quick fix would be to increase the gold rewards for PvE campaign (standard and Advanced).

400 extra gold for Standard and 1200 for Advanced would help new players like me a lot.

So please consider that.

Thank you.

These are the current Upgrade Disenchant Values for single cards of which One can get up to 4 per match, copy this and reassign  values ;)

Rarity / Upgrade Tier One (I)Two (II)Three (III)

Common 50 Gold 300 Gold 900 Gold

Uncommon 100 Gold 450 Gold 1500 Gold

Rare 150 Gold 650 Gold 2500 Gold

Ultra Rare 250 Gold 950 Gold 3500 Gold

Edited by LEBOVIN

Just now, LEBOVIN said:

Ok, so u want to roughly double gold gain for new players and half it for experienced player 

No, double for new players and current average for experienced players which I thought is around 7000 considering all the maps.

experienced players should continue to gain what they currently gain.

I agree, the problem is that currently there is a map specific average, whilst ur system makes all maps equal in gold return. Hence if we average it all out the previous gold farming maps would grant less gold than they used to. If we instead set them as standard, previously unattractive maps for gold farming suddenly become potential gold farming maps too. I would prefer option 2 :)

1 minute ago, LEBOVIN said:

I agree, the problem is that currently there is a map specific average, whilst ur system makes all maps equal in gold return. Hence if we average it all out the previous gold farming maps would grant less gold than they used to. If we instead set them as standard, previously unattractive maps for gold farming suddenly become potential gold farming maps too. I would prefer option 2 :)

The real question is - Does Kubik agree. ;)

What about decrease disenchant values by ~90% (just a guess number), and reward map objectives with gold, especialy these that are hard, or impossible to do while speedrunning the map :P