Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Jump to content
BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Fellux

Unban from discord

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, is there a way to get unbanned from the discord server? I did something stupid once, I realy regret it.

The problem is that the main news channel is now on discord, since the dev platform is closed for now :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My discordname is FelixTheAwesomeCat#0667 @Kiwi. I dont realy know why I got banned exactly since nobody told me, but I think it must happend cause I changed my pic and name to immitate an other discord member (sekkonds) and spamming @ at him in the chat (for which i got muted). We had a small dispute before. I saw he was bragging about his expensive pc for which i called him out. Of cause my following actions were very childish. I already wrote with him after the ban. I told him that i would stop annoying him from now on.

I promise that I wont do anything which is against the rules :)

Edited by Fellux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey dude, I was the one who banned you and in DM's I clearly stated what you did wrong.

We can discuss an unban if you are truly sorry and won't break the rules again.

Add me on discord armu#8318 if you want to appeal the ban.

Fellux likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 10:35 PM, armu said:

Hey dude, I was the one who banned you and in DM's I clearly stated what you did wrong.

We can discuss an unban if you are truly sorry and won't break the rules again.

Add me on discord armu#8318 if you want to appeal the ban.

Who are you that you got the power to ban people? I know this sounds offensive but I meant it not that way just curious, since it's not saying you're a mod or anything and I've never ever saw your name before and I've been here for a while :thinking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BurningWorld said:

Who are you that you got the power to ban people? I know this sounds offensive but I meant it not that way just curious, since it's not saying you're a mod or anything and I've never ever saw your name before and I've been here for a while :thinking:

Get you ass back on Discord and find out. No excuses just make a new account.

Edited by Eddio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BurningWorld said:

Who are you that you got the power to ban people? I know this sounds offensive but I meant it not that way just curious, since it's not saying you're a mod or anything and I've never ever saw your name before and I've been here for a while :thinking:

He's a Discord moderator, they're mentioned in the rules and Staff

https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/staff/

But they're not mentioned as mods on the forum since they don't moderate the forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, InsaneHawk said:

He's a Discord moderator, they're mentioned in the rules and Staff

https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/staff/

But they're not mentioned as mods on the forum since they don't moderate the forum

Alright thanks for the clarification almighty Hawk.

May thy way be blessed by lots of fortunes and luck, great emperror.

And why why by the popes name have you been online writing this answer around 3:00 o clock in the darkest of nights? 

xmulu1f6urt11.jpg.817eede5cece06029d1ebdbb89dbdc2b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2018 at 5:40 AM, BurningWorld said:

And why why by the popes name have you been online writing this answer around 3:00 o clock in the darkest of nights?

*questions darkest night post of 3AM*

*posts at 5:40AM, darker night*

:thinking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.