Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Fellux

Unban from discord

Hey guys, is there a way to get unbanned from the discord server? I did something stupid once, I realy regret it.

The problem is that the main news channel is now on discord, since the dev platform is closed for now :(

My discordname is FelixTheAwesomeCat#0667 @Kiwi. I dont realy know why I got banned exactly since nobody told me, but I think it must happend cause I changed my pic and name to immitate an other discord member (sekkonds) and spamming @ at him in the chat (for which i got muted). We had a small dispute before. I saw he was bragging about his expensive pc for which i called him out. Of cause my following actions were very childish. I already wrote with him after the ban. I told him that i would stop annoying him from now on.

I promise that I wont do anything which is against the rules :)

Edited by Fellux

Hey dude, I was the one who banned you and in DM's I clearly stated what you did wrong.

We can discuss an unban if you are truly sorry and won't break the rules again.

Add me on discord armu#8318 if you want to appeal the ban.

Fellux likes this