Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Jump to content
BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Cetex

Decks Post your current deck!

Recommended Posts

Hello Skylords of Lyn!
I dont have anywhere to go look for fun decks (except for old Youtube videos, which is in 240p), I was hoping some of you would post your decks so both I and other people could get inspiration.
My deck is 100% self-made so dont look at my deck as if it is a viable one, i just play with cards i feel like are cool.
Please post yours and what type of deck it is for (PvE, PvP)


Current deck - PvE (With cost - as of 09th October 2018 on the Beta):

  • Treespirit (Green): 100
  • Windweavers: 139
  • Shaman: 900
  • Surge of light: 100
  • Aggressor (Green): 75
  • Crystal Fiend (g): 70
  • Curse of Oink: 50
  • Coldsnap: 525
  • Stonehurler (Red): 40
  • Stone Warrior: 35
  • Fathom Lord: 180
  • Rageflame (Blue): 400
  • Deepcoil Worm: 650
  • Brannoc: 300
  • Hammerfall: 10
  • Grimvine: 350
  • Grinder (Red): 400
  • Giant Wyrm: 90
  • Construct: 130
  • Deepgorge: 11

Total cost is about 4550 BFP (Prices change a lot, some times some cards are cheap and other times they are expensive)*
Also attached screenshot of the deck:

Spoiler

1209cbc8c8a3e042f79d8c575d969185.jpg

 

Edited by Cetex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey
I had the same problem as you with decks.
Here is mine for pve.

Current deck - PvE (With cost - as of 09th October 2018 on the Beta):

  • Sunstrider - 34
  • Nomad (green) - 50
  • Firesworn(red) - 200
  • Mine - 400
  • Viridya - 300
  • Pyromaniac(red) - 55
  • Fire Stalker - 100
  • Wildfire - 80
  • Lava Field - 150
  • Enforcer - 60
  • Ravage - 15
  • Juggernaut - 470
  • Magma Hurler - 50
  • Unity(green) - 20
  • Shrine of War - 110
  • Tower of Flame - 65
  • The Incredible Mo - 225
  • Thunder Wagon - 250
  • Fire Dragon -110
  • Batariel - 100

Total Cost: 2844 BFP

Fire.thumb.png.4f3323bd0e053beb6d46e1628b687cdd.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Shadebeinger666 said:

Hey
I had the same problem as you with decks.
Here is mine for pve.

Current deck - PvE (With cost - as of 09th October 2018 on the Beta):

  • Sunstrider - 34
  • Nomad (green) - 50
  • Firesworn(red) - 200
  • Mine - 400
  • Viridya - 300
  • Pyromaniac(red) - 55
  • Fire Stalker - 100
  • Wildfire - 80
  • Lava Field - 150
  • Enforcer - 60
  • Ravage - 15
  • Juggernaut - 470
  • Magma Hurler - 50
  • Unity(green) - 20
  • Shrine of War - 110
  • Tower of Flame - 65
  • The Incredible Mo - 225
  • Thunder Wagon - 250
  • Fire Dragon -110
  • Batariel - 100

Total Cost: 2844 BFP

Fire.thumb.png.4f3323bd0e053beb6d46e1628b687cdd.png

How well does this deck scale? (Stronger when little to no monuments or stronger late game?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, here's the deck i'm currently playing. I'm open to sugestions on what to change on the deck.

 

Current deck - PvE (With cost - as of 09th October 2018 on the Beta):

  • Master Archers - 100
  • Frost Mage - 470
  • Lightblade R - 12
  • Imperials - 7
  • Lost Laucher R - 6
  • Lost Reaver P - 70
  • Lost Shade P - 50
  • Coldsnap - 525
  • Lost Priest P - 5
  • Lost Wanderer G - 19
  • Viridya - 150
  • Necroblaster G - 3
  • Mutating Frenzy - 10
  • Shadow Insect - 3
  • Lost Horror G - 89
  • Lost Grigori R - 80
  • Lost Warlord F - 410
  • Lost Dragon P - 30
  • Lost Spirit Ship G - 400
  • Overlord - 519

Total Cost: 2958 BFP

 

0ab7c544afa3cb1cee400263686e4a9d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all

I loved to play very unique decks for rPvE 9. Had some really fun decks. One of them i did built again in this stress test.
There are some cards i need to switch out, f.e. Nether Warp green instead of the blue one for some healing.

Current deck - rPvE 9 (i dont know the prices right now)
- Master Archers
- Home Soil
- Wintertide (Red)
- Ice Barrier
- Lost Dancer (Red)
- Viridya
- Decomposer
- Furnance of Flesh
- Cultist Master
- Lost Horror (Green)
- Resource Booster
- Incredible Mo
- Nether Warp (Blue)
- Frenetic Assault (Purple)
- Soulshatter
- Construct
- Battleship
- Unholy Hero
- Ice Tornado
- Maelstrom

image.thumb.png.0853a679d07780ab3d86208ef5eb08be.png

Total cost should be around 2000-2500 bfp.

Cheers, DNY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Everyone here is my deck so far ^^ 
Didnt thougth it was that Expensive. I cant say if the prices are Accurate, cant look at the moment :/

Current deck - PvE (With cost - as of 09th October 2018 on the Beta):

  • (4x) Sunstrider - 34 / card
  • (2x) Sunderer - 300 / card
  • (2x) Firesworn(red) - 200 / card
  • (1x) Makeshifttower - 50? / card
  • (1x) Scythe Fiends - 150? / card
  • (1x) Firedancer (Promo) - 6000 / card
  • (2x) Skyfiredrake - 200 / card
  • (2x) Pyromaniac(red) - 100? / card
  • (1x) Lava Field - 150 / card
  • (1x) Wildfire - 80 / card
  • (2x) Spitfire - 400 / card
  • (3x) Juggernaut - 470 / card
  • (2x) Tower of Flames - 65 / card
  • (1x) Amii-Monument - 400 / card
  • (1x) Inferno - 300? / card
  • (2x) Fire dragon - 110 / card
  • (2x) Batariel(purple) - 100 / card
  • (2x) Fire worm - 250? / card
  • (1x) Volcano(green) - 50 / card
  • (2x) Fire Sphere- 50? / card

Cost without Upgrade: 9459 BFP

Total Cost: 12276 BFP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dragonb0rn said:

Hey guys, here's the deck i'm currently playing. I'm open to sugestions on what to change on the deck.

Would be too much units for me. 17 units from T1-4 are too much in my opinion. I'd rather play with some spells then units.
My average deck for rPvE 9 has most likely 4-5 Units overall and like 5-6 support buildings (Incredible Mo, Healing Gardens, Shrine of War, Breeding Ground, etc..). And for the open spaces I take spells with me.

But as I said, thats my opinion, your deck works fine aswell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should have you know that I upload in 1080p!

I have a video of building a PvP deck here: 

 

 

You can find some PvE decks on my channel as well, although I'll be the first to tell you I'm garbage at that game mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently playing:
rPvE 9 4 Player : Batariel
3x Windweavers
1x Dryade (frost)
2x Shadow Phoenix
2x Cultist Master
2x Batariel (fire)
2x Embalmer's Shrine
1x Furnace of Flesh
2x Shrine of War
1x Ensnaring Roots
2x Surge of Light
4x Life Weaving
1x Curse of Oink
2x Disenchant (nature)
2x Unholy Power
4x Frenetic Assault (nature)
1x Infect
3x Equilibrium (frost)
1x Enlightenment
4x Unholy Hero
2x Regrowth

Playing this deck in solo rPvE with the addition of Amii Monument instead of Unholy Power on all difficulties (mainly 10)

rPvE 9 4 Player: LSS
2x Forsaken
2x Shadow Phoenix
2x Cultist Master
1x Fallen Skyelf
3x Rifle Cultists
3x Lost Spirit Ship (fire)
1x Flame Crystal
1x The Incredible Mo
2x Embalmer's Shrine
1x Soul Splicer (nature)
2x Resource Booster
1x Furnace of Flesh
1x Breeding Grounds
2x Motivate
4x Offering (nature)
4x Frenetic Assault (nature)
3x Revenge
4x Equilibrium (nature)
4x Unholy Hero
2x Regrowth

Playing this deck in solo rPvE with the addition of Amii Monument instead of Incredible Mo on all levels (mainly 10)

My PvE deck is changed depending on the map. My general core setup is to play this though:

3x Windweavers
1x Dryad (frost)
1x Viridya
2x Cultist Master
3x Lost Spirit Ship
1x Giant Wyrm
3x Rifle Cultists
1x Furnace of Flesh
1x Ensnaring roots
2x Surge of Light
4x Offering (nature)
1x Curse of Oink
2x Regrowth

Depending on the map i fill in these cards:

2x Embalmer's Shrine
1x Primal Defender
2x Shadow Phoenix (only with Embalmer's Shrine)
2x Resource Booster
3x Revenge
1x Infect
4x Frenetic Assault (nature)
4x Equilibrium (nature)
4x Unholy Hero
3x Lost Spirit Ship (fire)
1x Giant Wyrm
3x Necroblaster
3x Amii-Phantom

There is a few maps i use a completely different setup but then this gets even longer, so I'll leave it at that :)
Work in progress are currently a Twilight and Bandits deck for rPvE lvl 9 4 Player and frost and fire t1's







 

Edited by Treim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Treim said:

Currently playing:
rPvE 9 4 Player : Batariel
3x Windweavers
1x Dryade (frost)
2x Shadow Phoenix
2x Cultist Master
2x Batariel (fire)
2x Embalmer's Shrine
1x Furnace of Flesh
2x Shrine of War
1x Ensnaring Roots
2x Surge of Light
4x Life Weaving
1x Curse of Oink
2x Disenchant (nature)
2x Unholy Power
4x Frenetic Assault (nature)
1x Infect
3x Equilibrium (frost)
1x Enlightenment
4x Unholy Hero
2x Regrowth

Playing this deck in solo rPvE with the addition of Amii Monument instead of Unholy Power on all difficulties (mainly 10)

rPvE 9 4 Player: LSS
2x Forsaken
2x Shadow Phoenix
2x Cultist Master
1x Fallen Skyelf
3x Rifle Cultists
3x Lost Spirit Ship (fire)
1x Flame Crystal
1x The Incredible Mo
2x Embalmer's Shrine
1x Soul Splicer (nature)
2x Resource Booster
1x Furnace of Flesh
1x Breeding Grounds
2x Motivate
4x Offering (nature)
4x Frenetic Assault (nature)
3x Revenge
4x Equilibrium (nature)
4x Unholy Hero
2x Regrowth

Playing this deck in solo rPvE with the addition of Amii Monument instead of Incredible Mo on all levels (mainly 10)

My PvE deck is changed depending on the map. My general core setup is to play this though:

3x Windweavers
1x Dryad (frost)
1x Viridya
2x Cultist Master
3x Lost Spirit Ship
1x Giant Wyrm
3x Rifle Cultists
1x Furnace of Flesh
1x Ensnaring roots
2x Surge of Light
4x Offering (nature)
1x Curse of Oink
2x Regrowth

Depending on the map i fill in these cards:

2x Embalmer's Shrine
1x Primal Defender
2x Shadow Phoenix (only with Embalmer's Shrine)
2x Resource Booster
3x Revenge
1x Infect
4x Frenetic Assault (nature)
4x Equilibrium (nature)
4x Unholy Hero
3x Lost Spirit Ship (fire)
1x Giant Wyrm
3x Necroblaster
3x Amii-Phantom

There is a few maps i use a completely different setup but then this gets even longer, so I'll leave it at that :)
Work in progress are currently a Twilight and Bandits deck for rPvE lvl 9 4 Player and frost and fire t1's







 

Thanks! That is pretty comprehensive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.