Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Spiderwulf

Unable to acces the game after login screen; Help=$

In the login screen I have 2 different bugs that happen which prevent me from entering the game:

1) When I fill in my username & password and press login, my mouse turns into an hourglass and for about a minute or two nothing happens (although it says 'Succes'). Then suddenly I get the loading bar with the BF logo and when it's filled, I enter the forge but I instantly get a message "Your client has lost the connection to the server" and when I press 'OK', I go all the way back to the login screen..

2) I press login and after about a minute or 2 it says "Dissconnected. Your client has lost the connection to the server." (see the picture)

I hope somebody can help me out with this annoying problem.

Every help is appreciated, thank you. I will reward the person who helped me out.

clientbug.jpg

I have the same issue…

My guess is most ppl have that issue!

Yesterday i could at least Login but ingame evrytime i tried 2 create a game, game lost Server again… After 10 Times trying 2 crate a game, i had the luck 2 create 1 game successfully! After this 1 game i tried it again like 15 times but didnt had any luck...

I hope u guys find the bad Code soon! :)

Edited by Eierschneider

16 minutes ago, Eierschneider said:

I have the same issue…

My guess is most ppl have that issue!

Yesterday i could at least Login but ingame evrytime i tried 2 create a game, game lost Server again… After 10 Times trying 2 crate a game, i had the luck 2 create 1 game successfully! After this 1 game i tried it again like 15 times but didnt had any luck...

I hope u guys find the bad Code soon! :)

Same problem on my side. First i could not connect to games (stuck in loading screen for minutes). Now i am jsut getting dcs when I am clicking on the auction house.

The same problem is here.

My taskbar shows something interesting btw. I heard my venti's going to work in my VGA so, I had to look after it.

It is a GTX1060 O6G.

It says the program uses up to 100%. It cant be possible normally.

Maybe this helps you.

It must be bad for the graphics card, so I stop trying in my opinion.

57 minutes ago, Kispilka89 said:

The same problem is here.

My taskbar shows something interesting btw. I heard my venti's going to work in my VGA so, I had to look after it.

It is a GTX1060 O6G.

It says the program uses up to 100%. It cant be possible normally.

Maybe this helps you.

It must be bad for the graphics card, so I stop trying in my opinion.

Try switching the v-sync option in the graphics options menu to different values.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.