Old Battleforge wallpapers, magazines and memorys

Emmaerzeh

• Emmaerzeh changed the title to Old Battleforge wallpapers, magazines and memorys

At three Orbs, by far and away the most interesting card is Enligthenment. In card terms, we would refer to this as a Tutor, meaning that we can search our deck for a particular card, and then put it into our hand or into play. The analogy within BF is that Enlightenment effectively turns any spell in your deck into costing GG1-175, the cost of Enlightenment itself. This instantly brings forward the point in the game you can cast your four Orb spells, and you save an absolute fortune in Power if you use Enlightenment to bring out a Grimvine, Primeval Watcher, Giant Wyrm or (humourously) Mind Control.

Holy shit, what? Enlightenment made cards FREEEEEEEEEE? 175p for unbound units and buildings by T3?

I don't even remember that and I played the original on launch. How quickly was that changed? Did that even go live at any point?

1 hour ago, Cocofang said:

Holy shit, what? Enlightenment made cards FREEEEEEEEEE? 175p for unbound units and buildings by T3?

I don't even remember that and I played the original on launch. How quickly was that changed? Did that even go live at any point?

Im fairly sure it was changed on public release, but im also fairly sure the card costed 125 power or something. I was spawning bloodhorns in 2vs2