New cards and PVE

Tubalt

Hello.
1) Is it possible to increase the time to complete a match a little on PVE maps or remove it?
2) Is it possible to add a unit called "Twilight Skyscorcher", "Twilight Hulk", "Twilight dancer"?

What do you mean with question 1? For rPvE or campaign maps? 

As for question 2; technically this is possible, though creating new cards is a lot of work, and we are currently working on adding new cards to the Amii faction. 

Metagross31 likes this

Beyond an initial wipe, the timers are the only method of loss in random PvE. They are therefore a necessary component of a mode which is based around speed. If the timers are leading you to regularly lose matches, I would recommend playing at a lower difficulty level until you can get used to some of the mode's mechanics. Our recent changes to the gold rewards are ensured that lower levels of random PvE properly compensate players for their time.

I timers are not actually leading me to losing in PvE they are, as stated, a frustration. They exist but so does the 45 minute playtime for a booster discount, thus I am not incentivized to do the map quickly only punished for failing to do so.