Bad Harvest exp solo help

sharlajjn

I'm using strategy that Minoxen was commenting, but using time vortex instead of swapping bandit sniper(since nerf you can't use nightguard on him) and it's works fine. My problem comes from shaman/archers that come later at south path. Shaman heals some units and starts to attack templar if i try to relocate templar to redirect aggro from her and use second sigil then whole army start to murder other sigils as well. Same goes with archers, 1 pack just ignores sigil and attacks templar. Any ideas how to improve or just different strategy? I tried building first sigil some pixels to the left/right/up/down, but it didn't help. I gave up after ~40 restarts from the same spot.

Edited by sharlajjn

Not so easy to just write a walkthrough for it^^

Just saying that there shoudn't be a shaman incoming from south to the wagon.

Minoxens replay doesnt work anymore for more then one reason, I guess everyone who found a solution for it had worked for it pretty hard, and I'm pretty sure even coldmind (who played it) had to do a lot of restarts to get the enemy units to do what he wanted them to do.

Blashyrkh likes this