Infinite spawn on Satanael

Graphoman

Not sure if bug or a feature, but summoning units via Satanael active ability does not trigger maximum population block.

As shown on Corsairs - if you have a population of 120 or summoning a unit would exceed that number the active ability is greyed out and inaccessible.

When you use the ability on Satanael, it does not block you from summoning units - in this instance the screenshots are taken in the forge, but it also works during gameplay, I've reached over 300 pop, which has caused some lagging and stability issues. Also super-OP in PvE and rPvE. 2-3 Satanaels are unbeatable.

Reproducability - trigger active ability on Satanael beyond population maximum count (120).

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by Graphoman

On 8/2/2022 at 2:04 AM, LEBOVIN said:

Similar to sunken temple, custom population caps can be added nowadays, expect something like that sooner or later.

And.... that's why I stopped reporting these types of bugs. You guys always try patch them out regardless how useless they are.

XL creatures is the only approved strat, everything else is 'problematic' or 'we'll fix it'

I swear, the guy who patched my Original Battleforge Skycatcher green usage ability idea versus the Slavemaster Ravenships by giving them all hero Immunity gave me a Chef's kiss lesson on why to never reveal beneficial bugs. Minute it spread, unannounced patch change for Skylord.

3 hours ago, chickennoodler said:

I swear, the guy who patched my Original Battleforge Skycatcher green usage ability idea versus the Slavemaster Ravenships by giving them all hero Immunity gave me a Chef's kiss lesson on why to never reveal beneficial bugs. Minute it spread, unannounced patch change for Skylord.

I don’t think anything regarding slavemaster map was touched yet. So I am not sure what you mean. If something was changed during EA times what has that to do with SR. Lastly the guy who patches stuff out and the guy who decides to do this change are not the same.

Edited by LEBOVIN
Dutchy likes this

On 8/5/2022 at 3:50 AM, LEBOVIN said:

I don’t think anything regarding slavemaster map was touched yet. So I am not sure what you mean. If something was changed during EA times what has that to do with SR. Lastly the guy who patches stuff out and the guy who decides to do this change are not the same.

It's not like Pre-reset era on Skylords had patch notes for this stuff so I can't prove it anyways. Pretty sure you can't prove I'm wrong either

though because again no patch notes back then, now that I think of it. Feel free to imply I'm wrong. I don't care.

It's been 2-3 years minimum now, maybe I have dementia.

You can see that the Bandit battleships originally didn't have Hero immunity at the beginning of Slavemaster Expert when they leave with the Ravenheart. Think of that what you will.

Bit off topic though, so guess I go.

@chickennoodler Hey, where have you publicly explained your idea years ago, based of which you assume it was patched out? Do you still have a replay from back then which we could use to compare. And what is the issue precisly ? As far as I understood some (which?) bandit battleships have leader immunity or have got it added? I am sure this can be worked out. 

Edit: At least those I can see at the beginning dont have Leader Immunity.

image.thumb.png.d79795cf0b97c655cdf453789ba46f6b.png

Edited by LEBOVIN

• 1 year later...

Also, if you have use the ability for multiple satanaels simultaneously while having not enough power for all, you still get the snapjaws from each one and only the abilities you could actually pay for go on cooldown.

example:

100 power with 3 satanaels

-> 3 sets of snapjaws

-> 2 abilities still off cooldown