After update today - the game won't work after PLAY !

BoxIngJester

After updates today - I'm pressing play and the loading circle near the mouse icon comes in , then nothing happens - the game wont open and when i press on the game launcher icon again - it says tha game is already running and i should close it , to open it again lol... I re-installed the game - it's absolutely the same - there are players saying they have the same issue after last updates today!

PrincessKenny likes this

After press play - the screen of the game where i should put my name and pass WONT come in - my version is win 7 x64 🙂 I play absolutely every day from a months - not a single day without playing and after updates today - NOTHING.. even after re-installing the game

8 minutes ago, Kubik said:

any logs? And what version of windows do you have?

After press play - the screen of the game where i should put my name and pass WONT come in - my version is win 7 x64  I play absolutely every day from a months - not a single day without playing and after updates today - NOTHING.. even after re-installing the game

3 minutes ago, Kubik said:

can you try `StartBattleForgeDev.bat` instead of `SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe` to see if the game will start?

BF is not opening , but still shows that it's runing .. thats what happens after i go with PLAY..

1.jpg

2.jpg

1 minute ago, Kubik said:

global_config.json can you put this file to the game directory (where `BattleForge.exe`, and `SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe` are) and starting it again

did it - still nothing lol..

I can not found conclusive information about windows 7 😞 in the task manager (that you have already open) can you right click BattleForge.exe, and chose "Create Dump file", then send me the file.

5 minutes ago, Kubik said:

I can not found conclusive information about windows 7 😞 in the task manager (that you have already open) can you right click BattleForge.exe, and chose "Create Dump file", then send me the file.

it doesnt allow me to do it.. 

@Kubik end of log proxy 1:

06:36:46.670 INFO 2204 proxy::networking::connect:296 destroying
06:36:46.670 INFO 2204 proxy::networking::open_ssl_wrapper:159 disconnecting
06:36:46.670 ERROR 6956 proxy::networking::connect:411 FP->S no msg
06:36:46.672 ERROR 6956 proxy::networking::connect:393 P->BF no msg
06:36:46.672 ERROR 6956 proxy::networking::connect:562 MP->S no msg
06:36:46.672 INFO 2204 proxy::networking::open_ssl_wrapper:174 disconnected
06:36:46.672 INFO 2204 proxy::networking::connect:298 destroyed
06:36:46.672 ERROR 6956 proxy::networking::connect:445 S->P error Io(Os { code: 10093, kind: Uncategorized, message: "Either the application has not called WSAStartup, or WSAStartup failed." })
06:36:46.672 INFO 6956 proxy::networking::open_ssl_wrapper:159 disconnecting
06:36:46.672 INFO 6956 proxy::networking::open_ssl_wrapper:174 disconnected
06:36:46.695 WARN 2204 proxy:145 EXITING...

Logs proxy 0 and latest are empty (?)

20 minutes ago, Kubik said:

https://file.io/s8suelMlT0DM

If You want different hosting just say. Too large to put in post so picked 1st link from google.

BoxIngJester likes this