Rerolled Quests should give 75 BFP

Pythe

I don't understand why you decided to lower the ammount of BFP when rerolling daily quests.
It makes one very reluctant to use that feature and does create those "feels bad"  moments while the actual difference of 5 bfp is honestly neglegable outside of that.

I know many online CCGs that do have daily quests systems like skylords, all of which do allow you to reroll a quest, but none of them lower the reward as a result.

Please either give your reasoning as to why you do it this way, and reconsidder if it wouldn't be better to just keep the reward at 75 BFP.

I see your point and, to be honest, I don't really care for 5bfp most of the time either, but I think the main advantage of this system is, that it might discourage players from rerolling quests for specific maps and thus increasing the popularity of lesser played maps by a bit.

Pritstift likes this

On 6/29/2021 at 5:31 AM, Pythe said:

I don't understand why you decided to lower the ammount of BFP when rerolling daily quests.
It makes one very reluctant to use that feature and does create those "feels bad"  moments while the actual difference of 5 bfp is honestly neglegable outside of that.

I know many online CCGs that do have daily quests systems like skylords, all of which do allow you to reroll a quest, but none of them lower the reward as a result.

Please either give your reasoning as to why you do it this way, and reconsidder if it wouldn't be better to just keep the reward at 75 BFP.

I'm pretty sure this is done for the arguments stated in by Metagross (trying to push you to do the quest, instead of rerolling immediately). There are some games where you actually cant reroll a quest, or its a gamble if the points will go down or up (for example, Magic the Gathering does this).

I havent seen complaints about this before, but if its a big issue I can definitely check with the team.