Looking for competitive 1v1 replays in order to do gameplay commentary

Hey Skylords! 

I have a little (less than 300 subscribers) YouTube account where I mostly do competitive gameplay commentaries. I don't think I'm really anything special, but I do have fun with it. Right now I'm mostly doing Grey Goo, Universe at War, and C&C Remastered Collection matches, though C&C Remaster is wearing a bit thin and I'm not really getting Grey Goo replays anymore. In thinking about branching out, I thought it might be fun to try to do some Skylords Reborn/Battleforge replays. I liked the game back in the day, and am trying to get back into it now via Skylords Reborn.

I'm not sure where to find replays, so I thought soliciting on this forum would maybe help? 

Here's my channel if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX7gt-iHfOMtVI1XqmYYBKA/ 

Thanks in advance, either way.

gemeiner Lauch likes this