What kind of DAILY quests would you prefer as main BFP source?

Kubik

What kind of DAILY quests would you prefer as main BFP source?  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of DAILY quests would you prefer as main BFP source?

• Weekly based play X minutes, with no additional reward for winning
    • Weekly based play X minutes, with small (less than 10%) reward for winning
    • Daily based play X minutes, with no additional reward for winning
    • Daily based play X minutes, with small (less than 10%) reward for winning
    • Weekly based win map X, or play that map for at least Y minutes and lose to get significantly reduced reward (50%)
    • Daily based win map X, or play that map for at least Y minutes and lose to get significantly reduced reward (50%)
    • Weekly based win map X
    • Daily based win map X
    • Other type (please describe)
    • No quests just give us everything
  2. 2. Would you prefer to get more BFP on higher difficulties?

• NO
    • Only a bit more for higher difficulties
    • Only based on leaderboards results
    • Only a bit more for higher difficulties and some rewards based on leaderboards results
    • YES, Expert maps should give at least twice as much BFP compared to standard
    • YES, Expert maps should give at least twice as much BFP compared to standard and rewards based on leaderboards results

On 10/15/2020 at 10:34 AM, Kyoji said:

Ah I was mistaken then about how it was earned. The 20 BFP I got was a general number I found reoccurring from spamming PvE maps well after the daily boost was gone. Can I ask why the idea of slowing progression to one pack a day was decided? It sounds counter-intuitive to encouraging play in a multiplayer game. Not that I want to criticize but I would like to understand more of the logic so I can formulate better responses in the future. 

There is nothing stopping anyone from buying more than one pack a day, but having a cheaper price for your first booster after 45 minutes of playtime allows people who can't play very long to have a decent level of progression, even with only 45 minutes of playtime. Those who play more than 45 minutes will progress faster up until all of their bfp reserves are depleted, but that doesn't stop them from progressing in getting more gold and getting more upgrades for their cards.

I do agree that there should also be more incentives and encouragement to play more, as that'll only benefit the community and multiplayer aspect in the long run.

Quests like beating specific 2 and 4 and 12 player maps could encourage players to play maps they would not on their own (ex. Guns of Lyr), or maybe bring life to maps that aren't played much. Maybe even have some multiplayer speedrunning quests like, for example, beat Nightmare Shard in under 25 minutes which could encourage players to actually talk and strategize a bit before starting the map.

gemeiner Lauch likes this

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic