Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Karl Lavafeld

Looking for help to make Maps

Hi,

somebody want help me on doing Maps? I can also use somebody who not have experience to just place some dekoration on the Map.

U have free time and are motivated is the only skill requirement. I teach u the rest.

Discord or skype would be good for communication.

Make Map together is more fun then alone. 

Map making includes :

Draw concept sketches , Textures , Map heights , Place Units and buildings , Dekoration , Scripts , Blocking areas , balancing ....

I also allways search for people just to play my maps. 

Pm me 

Kind Regards

Pritstift likes this

Yo, @Karl Lavafeld

eh...I'm busy doing my own map...maps...campaign for D&D, so...you know all this stuff is basically done alone. That's just me. Off-topic ->

Let's hop-up to the topic. What are you intentions? What kind of maps do you want to do? People need to know what are they signing-in to. Maybe you even have some sketches or ideas, which may appeal to someone and interest them.

Official maps were not done alone. F.e. there is a "Level designer" and a "level artist".

I try build up a community to play and create maps , not one specific map i just now plan.

In fact i atm work on a new map. The Idea is u fight only against dragon and bird type units (there are a lot) , worktitle is "dragon hunt".

I allready invested about 5 hours. I want do maps like i allready did before ( Stumpland 1-8) . Check them out.

I just created a discord server for this community.

And its not like u "sign up" to a contract. You join a new personal contact without any liabilities other than being friendly and consider play or/and create community maps.

Kind regards

Edited by Karl Lavafeld