Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Firelord9032

booster 3 - Booster opening error

just unlocked a pack worth 450 bfp after selling some cards and i have lost the pack and it took my bfps it came up with a error not long after i tried to open it and it said (Error pack cant be opened at this time) i tried to re-log back in a few times and it still had not given me my pack or my bfps back. so i decided to look and see if it had given me my cards all ready but it had not so i tried a few more times to re-log back in and still nothing     

NAME: Booster opening error
SEVERITY: 3
REPRODUCIBILITY: can't say it
DESCRIPTION: This morning I bought a booster, wanted to open it but when I clicked the button, I got an error (don't remember the error msg, did not took screenshot atm :/)
I don't know if it is related to the actual server issues.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONS: I copied the log.txt file, try to relog, but it really disappeared and I have no new card. The attached file is the backup of the log.txt. My routine was:
1°) Open ingame mails (claim BFP due to sell orders)
2°) Open marketplace and buy a booster
3°) Open the booster, got the error message
4°) Chat a bit and disconnect
5°) Backup log.txt file
6°) Relog

Ingame name : Kikispas

log - Copie.txt

Edited by kikispas

• NAME: Got an error message "failed to open your booster
  • SEVERITY: 3
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: I bought 2 boosters, and when I tried to open them, I got that message with both boosters.
  • DESCRIPTION: When I clicked on "open booster", there came a popup, with the message "failed to open your booster". In the chatbox came the same message. Then my booster disappeared and my bfp are also gone. I tried to relog, but the boosters were still gone and I don't think that there are new cards in my inventory.
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: -
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The popup looked just like when you get the "lost connection to server" message. When I clicked ok, the boosters were gone.

NAME: Booster receival error
SEVERITY: 3
REPRODUCIBILITY: Never had the same bug again or before
DESCRIPTION: After clicking the collect all button in the mail of the daily reward, the booster didn't go to my booster inventory thus I never got it.. (I completed a daily challenge for it)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONS: I never got any warning or anything.. The booster simply didn't make it to my inventory.

Ingame name : Spiderwulf

NAME: Booster receival error
SEVERITY: 3
REPRODUCIBILITY: Never had the same bug again or before
DESCRIPTION: After logging in game i clicking open booster and nothing happens when i relog, booster lost

Ingame name : babymagik

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.