Recently discovered Skylords and I have few questions!

4venom4

Hi guys, first of all, very happy to see this project is alive, I use to love Battleforge and playing this again bring me a lot of good memorys. 

Since I don't play from long time ago I'm almost like a newbie and I have few questions mainly about PvE. Probably PvP is only remaning people with a lot of knowledge and with already all the cards so, pointless for now. Back to the PvE, here are my doubts.

1. Is any efficient way to spend the BF? I bough one booster and I felt is such a bad investment and I started buying cards individually. What should I do with my BF points? And, is there any other way to get a good a amount instead the 25-35 I'm getting per campaing chapter?

2. I spended almost everything I got into a Stonekin Deck because seemed the easiest and cheapest option to start and also is my second favorite archetype but I started to regret it because back in the days I use to play Lost Soul and still my favorite but, which is better for PvE? Stonekin feels super strong with the passive healing of crystalfiends/razorshards and aggressors are incredibly useful knocking back large units + grinder and turrets are super strong but don't know on which should I focus from now on. 

3. To increase the amount of units by card, If I remember well, I need a copy of that card but it doesn't let me, unless the upgrade is also required.

4. There's many chapters in the campaign for 2 and 4 players, but I'm currently alone, should I give up on them? 

And I think that's all, any tips are more than welcome and thanks in advance!

0. For PvP you can get free decks, so cards should not be your concern

1. If you like opening boosters buy booster. Buying cards individually and selling boosters is the more efficient way. You get :bf: based on time, and state of your reserves, and daily boost, you can also complete quests and achievements.

2. Play what you like, both should be viable.

3. That mechanic is called "charges", and you need upgrade to apply charges, you can not have more charges, that you have upgrades. But do not worry most cards have more uses on lower charges, that they have in EA's times.

4. Just create a lobby, someone will join, around this time on most maps you should find someone quite quickly..

On 3/12/2024 at 2:45 PM, Majora said:

Welcome! This might also help as a refresher ^^ 

Thanks! watched as well. To avoid making more post, been looking through the forum but can't see a post to see a "proper" with decks or something like that. I saw a very useful PvP post with many decks recommendation and strategies, is something similar for PvE? Also I see people uploading the decks like in a small horizontal images, I guess is just a crop from a picture ingame? Is any deck builder around with all the cards available? Thanks again!

18 hours ago, 4venom4 said:

Thanks! watched as well. To avoid making more post, been looking through the forum but can't see a post to see a "proper" with decks or something like that. I saw a very useful PvP post with many decks recommendation and strategies, is something similar for PvE? Also I see people uploading the decks like in a small horizontal images, I guess is just a crop from a picture ingame? Is any deck builder around with all the cards available? Thanks again!

You can use Export/Import function for decks I guess, maybe that's how you get the images. 

Plus, there is this site - https://smj.cards/deck