Deck Icon resets again and again

shaulani

Build a nice deck.

Choose a nice card as icon for the deck (except for the very first card).

There are certain actions that will cause the icon to reset and choose the first card as icon instead.

I don't know exactly what actions are causing it. It might be: Upgrading a card of your current deck or moving a new card between 2 cards in your deck which cause the cards move all too the sides to make space for that brand new card. Maybe even both actions.

What I can think of is that you actually removed the card from the deck and then put it back, without thinking about it much, which causes the cover card of the deck to change to first valid option. The card need to be in the deck, and if you accidentally remove it, it will change.

6 hours ago, Kubik said:

What I can think of is that you actually removed the card from the deck and then put it back, without thinking about it much, which causes the cover card of the deck to change to first valid option. The card need to be in the deck, and if you accidentally remove it, it will change.

Could upgrading a card also cause this, considering its a ''different card'' ? 

3 hours ago, shaulani said:

I was able to reproduce it. Make a deck with 4 cards and put them on slot 1-4. Make card 3 icon card. Pick a fifth card and drop it between slot 2 and slot 3. This will move card number 3 and 4 to slot 4 and 5 and it will break the icon.

Nice find!

I also always wondered why this happens when I'm just shuffling cards around. Now we know 😃