G farming

Muskularius

For a beginner its so hard to farm gold, exept as a rpve player, it should be more options to farm some gold like the weekly challenges for bf points. 

All members are awesome, friendly & helpful, thats why i really like this online game. Nevertheless i often play rpve because i dont have the time to wait long til a group is found. So would enjoy the option to do daily qwests even on hard difficulty to farm little faster some gold to upgrade the cards. 🙂

Metagross31 likes this

The gold earned from disenchanting upgrades you receive from campaign maps will be receiving a substantial buff next patch. Anywhere from 25-80% total increase in Disenchant gold based on the difficulty (standard is receiving the largest increase, expert the smallest). We are also buffing single player map gold by 50% independently of this other increase to help increase their replayability and not punish players who can complete 2p and 4p maps solo.

19 hours ago, WindHunter said:

The gold earned from disenchanting upgrades you receive from campaign maps will be receiving a substantial buff next patch. Anywhere from 25-80% total increase in Disenchant gold based on the difficulty (standard is receiving the largest increase, expert the smallest). We are also buffing single player map gold by 50% independently of this other increase to help increase their replayability and not punish players who can complete 2p and 4p maps solo.

that's good news, makes me really happy & will increasing the fun 🙂