Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
HeroPat

PvP Started Game - instand win

Hey, just a little Bug:

Played Sparring PvP with my friend Ultrakool to rip his ass, I Started the Game but he was still in the forge

So I got instand win what means I ripped his ass

Doesn't really matter to fix it cuz its Just sparring..there are more often little bugs that the Game Crashes but its ok

Cya Pat

😏@Ultrakool

I started a ranked match some days ago and while I was in the loading screen, the other guy was lucky enough to be able to get a head start.

Cost me the match because by the time I was able to do anything, I was already down 1 well 

This never happened before, and it's pretty weird that I was only stuck like 30 seconds in the loading screen. He was way too fast at my base.

I could imagine that somehow, the other player was already in queue, got a matchup and his former opponent got disconnected... unfortunately, I don't have a replay of that match -_-