3 - Visibility of changing your deck for others

Flrbb

NAME: Visibility of changing your deck for others

SEVERITY: 3

REPRODUCIBILITY: always (?)

DESCRIPTION: When a player has chosen its stating position. The other players do see the name and level of your deck. Sadly, if you have changed your deck there is no visible update for the other players. Only marking the "player ready" checkbox updates the information for other players. This behavior leads to minor confusion, if you request a deck and then you do see another deck (the request deck function shows the actual selected deck, not that visible in the "preview").

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: -

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I would aprechiate when the information of a new deck would be sent right after a player selected a deck - not only when triggering the "player ready" checkbox.che

Server do not know the deck until one of 4 actions happen (create lobby, select position, change ready state, accept request deck) so on request deck the server send the deck the game report.

As I said in another thread, we identified less than 1% of the game. We could theoretically add this, but you still can change the deck before accepting, or change some important cards before accepting, so it do not seem worth it for me.

• Kiwi locked this topic