Playable neutral cards units and structures

elperroblanco

These units exist in the game, I copy his images of the game including his description. I take the photos of the different missions of the game, only for a moment imagine his DECK they are these units and structures. Imagine the interesting thing and the possibilities if these units and structures were playables in the game, not only in the forge. We have all observed many neutral or hostile units, and it would be interesting to play with them, thank you for your attention. "Do not forget the Latin and Portuguese players, it's a big market." I am using a translator.

ywGcbeh.jpg

mx7l424.jpg

xJOP5l1.jpg

uAb4nVV.jpg

Do not forget the Latin and Portuguese players...

ya4TMDf.jpg

UFuSuCA.jpg

iUSa4mP.jpg

Edited by elperroblanco

10 hours ago, anonyme0273 said:

Some of those are available in the Forge, you can then Mind Control or Parasite Swarm them, but as you can see, they aren't really unique and their description tells you all you need to know.

Come on! We all know it, and not all the units are in the forge. Your you do not deal. What I try to say is that they are cards playables in the game, not only in the forge.

Do you like to play with them only in the forge? Incredible.   I used translator.

Edited by elperroblanco

Several of them are already playable cards. But  some of them sounds interesting for new Cards. For example the Bandit Sniper and the twillight slayers have an unique passive which no playable Card does use Jet. Or Umbabwe could also be an new legendary Card. Even queek queek is and playable Card and he is Pretty lame.

Let's remember that these faction cards were originally made to serve as an opposing force. They do not necessarily follow the theme or the gameplay of the factions which were released later on. I mean seriously... a Bandit Healer? And we don't need cards such as Bandit Vanguard. And then we have the case where we just got blatant reskins of existing units without anything new (Bandit Hornblower, Twilight Horror).

The focus of adding new cards should be entirely around what a faction needs or what they could add to make a faction more interesting. A twilight T4 Evil Eye would add some fun subversion to the faction, the same thing applies to Twilight Whisperers that can only heal Twilight units. As for Bandits, they essentially need a well designed version of the Bandit Sniper to make them somewhat competitive in pvp.

There is a lot of merit that can be found in adding further cards, but this can be heavily misused as well. In any case, mindlessly throwing content at the game doesn't make it any better.

Loriens likes this