Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sauron

Connect Failed Does anyone know what this is

Posted (edited)
  •  1.0 ---- Yes I blocked my login with an image, but does anyone know what the error is? and how do i solve it? I played a few days, but recently, a week precisely, I have the error persisting and it     does not "disappear":wrathgazer:                                                                                                                                                       1.2 ---- I hope my fanaticism for the Lord of the Rings is not against the rules of the forum. :neutralorb:( If it's against, let me know )

•  2.5 ----  And yes, my english is from google translate                                                                                                                                                                                                                  2.6 ----- A good day to all                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           2.7 ----- Alignment is crazy ( )

Slide1.thumb.jpg.f63959ae1ac7a5fe3fd1e9188045115b.jpg

Edited by Sauron

On 10/5/2018 at 3:23 PM, nofearek9 said:

have you disabled your antivirus or added to exceptions the BF folder.

make a screen shot of your BF folder contents.

image.thumb.png.33eecacb7004956d9c22cc3129526c55.pngimage.thumb.png.0a35edabf712e14ea53c32b0a12fa7e5.pngimage.thumb.png.d25c745aaef4d006ede493ec53c7011c.pngimage.thumb.png.63895b785b66ab376e98a196b91d9458.pngimage.thumb.png.7016e13eccc9f5378431ae18bee0e077.pngimage.thumb.png.29f2207d2adcacbb4c33d0a588f1c854.png

image.png

Yes :/

35 minutes ago, nofearek9 said:

você desabilitou o firewall do windows?

36 minutes ago, nofearek9 said:

você desabilitou o firewall do windows?

I tried it on and off

3 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Você fez uma exceção para o uac.exe e updater.exe em seu antivírus?

Yes

4 hours ago, Sauron said:

Yes

Have you tried turning off your Antivirus and running the game? If that doesn't work have you tried deleting your files and re downloading them from scratch?

15 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Have you tried turning off your Antivirus and running the game? If that doesn't work have you tried deleting your files and re downloading them from scratch?

Yes, and still tried in both versions a normal and HD

3 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Have you tried our new updater that got shared yesterday? @Sauron

No, I'm not aware of this,  going to look for this updater now on the site

3 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Have you tried our new updater that got shared yesterday? @Sauron

I'm not finding this new updater

3 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Você já tentou o nosso novo atualizador que foi compartilhado ontem? @ Sauron

One small detail, the error is presenting itself in another way, but it is what I believe is the same thing yet NOVOerro.pptx // 

And yes I put another photo on the login, I do not know how to cut

3 hours ago, Kiwi said:

image.thumb.png.80a350854c3a598a78a28bd948cbd0b7.png

3 hours ago, Kiwi said:

I found the new updater, tried and failed, an interesting detail is the first time the game took longer, except that I received disconnection inside the game, and after that the error came back to haunt me :ohno:

I see that you are using Iobit products. Maybe you could uninstall Iobit malware fighter, extract the updater again and then try to run the game. Maybe this is a long shot but might be worth it, or not.

@Sauron Can you right click on your BatteForge folder and make the Read Only (Somente Leitura) checkbox unchecked? On your screenshots it is checked, that could cause crashes in the Launcher.

4 hours ago, Kiwi said:

Qual sistema operacional você está usando? e é 64 bits?

Windows 7, 64 bits 

( that's right, classic windows mean no color captivates me ) :D