Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
SymOO

Connection lost to server

Bonjour, merci pour avoir accès au jeu BattleForge qui est un de mes jeu préférés ^^.

Mais voilà, je suis en train de rencontrer un problème au niveau de la connexion au jeu. Je m'explique.

Quand je rentre mes identifiant je n'ai aucun problème pour accéder à la première page du jeu (la Forge) mais je reçois un message me disant que le client a perdu la connexion au serveur. Donc voilà j'aurais besoin de votre aide pour m'expliquer cela et peut-être trouver une solution svp. ^^ 

Translation:s

Hello, thank you for accessing the game BattleForge which is one of my favorite game ^^.

But now, I'm having a problem with the connection to the game. Let me explain.

When I enter my ID I have no problem to access the first page of the game (the Forge) but I receive a message telling me that the client has lost the connection to the server. So here I need your help to explain this to me and perhaps find a solution please. ^^

Capture battleforge.PNG

is that actually correct so that there ip stands there? Because as far as I know is this always the own computer ip? Would not be a miracle if you only get Connection Lost.
127.0.0.1 is always the host Ip .... ???

server.jpg

Edited by Lotte2525

1 minute ago, Lotte2525 said:

is that actually correct so that there ip stands there? Because as far as I know is this always the own computer ip? Would not be a miracle if you only get Connection Lost.

server.jpg

Yes, this is the server's ip.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.