Deadman

For my film studies coursework I have to create a screen play and the first idea that popped into my head was Battleforge, obviously as we are getting so close to open beta. So I want to do a screenplay for Battleforge and include lore and main characters such as Rogan, Moon, Viridya and more. But is it allowed? Is this plagiarism? idk if anyone can confirm for me that what be cool, the screenplay won't make any money, but I will be using it to try and get a good grade. I just though it would be a cool idea and I could share it here, I don't think I can ask for your help, but yeah if you want to give ideas and stuff, that would be cool. But yeah, got to see if this is legal first or I guess I could just do it lol.

Thanks ThomasMann. 

Eddio and sylvix95 like this

I don't know why it would be a huge problem. There are dozens of fan lore continuations, prequels, sequels or theories to much bigger franchises like Star Wars, League of Legends or even Sonic (I bet you read all of them you nasty melon). To me it sounds like a great idea especially since the lore of BattleForge seems pretty original and expandable ^^ I know me and @kestas3 are into this as the whole community might have witnessed about a year and a half ago or something when we had our lore chat spam, so I know I'd gladly help you with anything concerning this :) Good luck! 

Deadman likes this