1 - Stuck in loading screen

anonyme0273

• NAME: Stuck in loading screen
  • SEVERITY: 1
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: Hard to explain... 100% and 0%, more info below
  • DESCRIPTION: When being in a match with @Eirias, @Ladadoos invited one of us (probably me, he is not certain - it would make sense, but not sure) into his group. At that moment, we both DC'd. After that, Eirias had to go, so I can't get his point of view at this, but since then, I can't get ingame through loading screen. Tested both PvE and PvP. The second player gets ingame with no problem, and when I force-close the game, they see that I left the game, however I didn't automatically DC (waited for ~1 minute). 
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: -
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The problem seems to persist through multiple relogs, tried joining a match today (1 day after first encounter) and I am still stuck while the other player ( @Ultrakool ) gets ingame without no problem. I think a restart might fix this, but when there is 2 people online, I would like to try and reproduce it following Ladadoos's example. Will update this thread then.

EDIT:

• Tested today with Lada and Ultra, I still can't get ingame, but we didn't manage to reproduce the bug for someone else, which almost definitely crosses out the possibility of the ingame-invite cause of this bug. However, Ultrakool crashed once (the first try when I invited him while he and Lada were ingame - PvE). Either way, I always got the system message: "XYZ is currently ingame".
  • The other player sees me leave game when I force close.
Edited by anonyme0273

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use