PvE common card upgrades

Ggoblin

I've noticed that disenchanting the first upgrade of common cards give 140 gold to ALL team members while crafting a common upgrade costs 125 gold per person.

This means that disenchanting level 1 common upgrades is ALWAYS the right choice, even on singleplayer, meaning those upgrades are actually just gold.

One of the fun things of playing PvE is that if you get the upgrade you need you can save up on spending gold to buy it, even without that this situation just feels wrong.

I recommend that these upgrades that are always worth disenchanting are changed to give less gold, to compensate the standard missions would give more gold by base, the increase depending on the % of common upgrades they usually give out times the 140 you get from disenchanting them.

Majora and Eirias like this

15 hours ago, Ggoblin said:

I've noticed that disenchanting the first upgrade of common cards give 140 gold to ALL team members while crafting a common upgrade costs 125 gold per person.

This means that disenchanting level 1 common upgrades is ALWAYS the right choice, even on singleplayer, meaning those upgrades are actually just gold.

One of the fun things of playing PvE is that if you get the upgrade you need you can save up on spending gold to buy it, even without that this situation just feels wrong.

I recommend that these upgrades that are always worth disenchanting are changed to give less gold, to compensate the standard missions would give more gold by base, the increase depending on the % of common upgrades they usually give out times the 140 you get from disenchanting them.

I guess I'm allowed to say that we know about this and it's planned to be fixed.

Thanks for bringing it up though, some team members were unaware but I thought those members wanted to keep it like this 🙂

Ggoblin likes this