Rarity☠︎

Ca7

Oh no, you again. Yes of course, everything is of equal value, because Northguards are as interesting mechanically as a Death Ray or a Juggernaut. Frost Mage and Shaman clearly are as important to a deck as Lost Banestone. Promo Firedancer definitely as interesting and balanced as an Amazon.

8 minutes ago, Dallarian said:

Would you like to support your suggestion with anything?

Supporting arguments is overrated, this is a place where notions and ideas are screamed at each other for the sake of making the argument, not sustaining it, didn't you know? This dude got it figured out my man, we don't know shit. Don't think I've ever been so annoyed by someone like I am with this guy and his last three absurd posts.

16 hours ago, Dallarian said:

Why do you think so? Would you like to support your suggestion with anything?

As it it, we have a lot of cards nobody wants or uses, cluttering up collections and markets, being an eyesore, and a lot of cards people want, but can't have, TBH it makes the game look unfinished, it was a system to make money, EA uses it to this day, lootboxes and shit, but as you can see, people clearly enjoy the gacha and eBay simulator aspect of this game more than the game itself.
If you look ahead, people play long enough there will be too many of all cards, and everything will be going for 3bfp, or for nothing, since nobody will want to bother with anything if they already have all, and by that point, you will probably have enough common cards to have the game crash, or some shit. 
If you want to play lottery and gacha games, there are so f*cking many out there, however, battleforge is quite unique as a strategy game, so I would prefer people spending time doing strategy instead of being an @ss in the AH. 

17 hours ago, anonyme0273 said:

Oh no, you again. Yes of course, everything is of equal value, because Northguards are as interesting mechanically as a Death Ray or a Juggernaut. Frost Mage and Shaman clearly are as important to a deck as Lost Banestone. Promo Firedancer definitely as interesting and balanced as an Amazon.

Supporting arguments is overrated, this is a place where notions and ideas are screamed at each other for the sake of making the argument, not sustaining it, didn't you know? This dude got it figured out my man, we don't know shit. Don't think I've ever been so annoyed by someone like I am with this guy and his last three absurd posts.

Maybe not, but without T1, your Death Ray is useless, Jugg is overrated, Frost mage most people don't play properly and Shaman sucks, but has it's rather specific use cases, IDK why you would even mention promos lOl, and as for balancing, that's what we are here for, to make the game more interesting and playable-less broken. Although, more important than that would be creating new cards maps and world maps-content, but that is harder, and fixing what we have is easier.

4 hours ago, Ca7 said:

If you look ahead, people play long enough there will be too many of all cards, and everything will be going for 3bfp, or for nothing, since nobody will want to bother with anything if they already have all

I said a similar thing about the flaws of the economy without a constant player influx but unlike you I proposed a reasonable solution. If you want to read it, dig around for a bit. And yet again, if you want a discussion like a normal person, propose something, don't just say 'this and that needs to be done'. Noone cares what you want changed, but maybe HOW is a more interesting question, though seeing what you've wrote so far I doubt that in advance.

constant player influx sure sounds like the solution, 707, as for your post, I've tried to search a bit, but didn't find much, if you would mind providing a link, I will gladly read it. As for proposals, I've given more than enough, either you can't read, or you just dismissed them because you can't live without your beloved RNG and all its tons of crap, as for HOW, is just a matter of GM's noticing, but from what I recall in past conversations,  most are probably way on your side of thinking, so what I'm doing here is probably the equivalent of talking to a wall.

Another alternative would be, to fix the card supply to the number of players, that way nobody will have excess cards, and people will have to actively trade, to change up their decks, because if rarity actually had any meaning, not everyone could have everything, as it will eventually happen with current system. This would be cleaner, it would be interesting to see what would happen to AH in such case, at first it would probably be silent and empty, eventually people would get bored of current deck and start trading. Although, I still prefer the RTS over the eBay aspect of this game, also with this neither the gacha addicts or the completionists wouldn't be happy.