Map expansion

Sp7tF7re

Hi all,

Apologies if its been asked before:

Seeing the dedication to detail making this game reincarnation (my wife is grateful its back & my 2 kids love it), has the subject been broached to expand the storyline/map to allow other possibilities? 

Thanks to all who made skylords reborn possible

10 minutes ago, Sp7tF7re said:

Hi all,

Apologies if its been asked before:

Seeing the dedication to detail making this game reincarnation (my wife is grateful its back & my 2 kids love it), has the subject been broached to expand the storyline/map to allow other possibilities? 

Thanks to all who made skylords reborn possible

There are many custom maps currently available, and some of them are really decent quality - blue symbol on world map is custom map section.

There are plans on adding more maps, but it's mostly community effort. I am doing my own map, however, there are not many resources available online, and I can't rely on Lebovim& {GM} Emm all the time ^^, so it's going slowly.

Map Designer dev role is responsible for organising new maps. I do not know if it is considered adding "Skylords Reborn Campaign", though. For sure Devs are working on new content, but it's all time consuming, so do not expect anything like that in near future.